chapter 10: chunin exams 3/3

When the all except gaara's fight played out, It was finally my fight. I went down and saw naruto already there. Ugh! I looked up at the hokage and then back at naruto. Before they said anything I felt a sharp pain run through me and I saw my Irl self flatlining. "Shit!" I said and we began. I knew all about naruto's way of fighting. I waited for his chakra to drain and then when he did kurama's chakra was flooding in. "perfect" I whispered. I trapped him using a crystal cage and then used my dragon take over and the fight was a blur. 

I came back to my sense to see naruto on the floor. He looked up shocked to see me still standing. My legs were broken, but I was standing. The match was over then, well you know what happens at gaara and sasuke's match. 

I bulted through the forest to see naruto and gaara's fight. I was excited to see it. When I got there Naruto had just done his summoning Jutsu and was fighting shukaku. I watched as he transformed the frog into kurama and tried to wake gaara up. 

The fight finished and they took gaara away. I ran over to sakura as she fell and caught her. I laid her down and went to naruto. Way to much fighting, he was out cold. I looked at him and picked him up, He looked so.. "NO! What am I thinking?" I whispered to myself. He started to wake up as  was carrying him and I didn't realize. 

I was almost to the gate when I felt him move. I stopped and set him down, He opened his eyes slightly as I jumped off.