44

I took a drink from a bottle for a long trip. I leaned my back on my seat and I closed my eyes while I'm in the business class.

I saw the stewardess checked the passengers. Pupunta ako ngayon sa Japan at gabi na ako makakarating.

After a lot of checking and preparation, the plane began to take off. Hanggang sa nakarating na ito sa himpapawid. I looked at my watch. Apat na oras pa bago ako makarating sa destinasyon ko.

An announcement was heard.

{ Good afternoon passengers. This is your captain speaking. First I'd like to welcome everyone on Japan Airlines flight 8743. We are currently cruising at an altitude of 33,000 feet at an airspeed of 400 miles per hour. The time is 5:30 pm. The weather looks good and with the tailwind on our side we are expecting to land in Kansai airport at approximately fifteen minutes ahead of schedule. The weather in Japan is clear and sunny, with a high of 27 degrees for this afternoon. The cabin crew will be coming around in about twenty minutes time to offer you a light snack and beverage, and the inflight movie will begin shortly after that. I'll talk to you again before we reach our destination. Until then, sit back, relax and enjoy the rest of the flight.}

I decided to browse some magazines na nakalagay sa upuan ko. Wala ako makitang maganda. Then I checked the screen in front of me. Maghahanap na lang ako ng magandang movie, wala rin maganda. Tumingin na lang ako sa bintana at inaliw ko ang sarili na pagmasdan ang mga ulap.

Kahit antok hindi man lang ako dinadalaw. Then I remember something, may kinuha ako sa bag at malayang pinagmasdan ang isang larawan. Just looking at her face napapangiti na lang ako.

"Your sister?" A feminine voice caught my attention. Napatingin ako sa kinaroroonan ng boses. She was sitting on the other side and her elbows were rested on the armchair while she holds her chin with her hand.

She has a short curly hair, napakaliit ng kaniyang mukha. Kaya nababagayan sa kaniyang maikling buhok. She had a thin nose and brown eyes. Mataman siyang nakatingin sa akin. I looked around baka ibang tao tinatanong niya.

"Yes I'm talking to you, is she your sister?"

" No." Umiling ako.

"Cousin?"

"No."

"Daughter?"

The hell! Napaka atribida ng babaeng ito!

"No!"

"あなたの友達ですか?Anata no tomodachi desuka? "

"What??"

"Is she your friend? "

"Do you know that it's rude to look at someone's picture," I told her. Malapit na ako mairita.

"Well, you smiled when you look at the picture. I'm kinda bored here. If I can look at that picture maybe it will make me smile too."

"Just take a peek then." Inabot ko na lang sa kaniya ang picture. I have a strong feeling na kukulitin niya ako kapag hindi ko pinakita. Kinuha niya ito at pinagmasdan. Then she smiled. I find her pretty with her personality. "彼女はとても綺麗いです。二人は美しいですね。Kanojo wa totemo kireii desu. Futari wa utsukushii desune," she speaks in fluent Japanese kahit hindi siya mukhang hapon.

"Both of you are pretty. I guess she's your girlfriend. Ang ganda ng kuha ng halikan niyo," patuloy niya. She's brutal when it comes to honesty.

Namula ako sa sinabi niya. Yun talaga tiningnan niya.

"I'm Aeon Gray." Pakilala niya sa akin habang sinasauli niya ang picture.

"I'm Haven." I smiled at her.