Chapter 19

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓
Hanagaki Takemichi
┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛

Takemichi Pov:

Apparently, my one and only girlfriend who I dated on middle school, Tachibana Hinata, is dead.

*BANG BANG*

"Hey! I know you're in there!" She continued to bang on Takemichi's face. So he had to open the door for the fat lady.

"Hi?"

"How many times do I have to tell you that your tv is too damn loud?" Takemichi sweatdropped, "sorry about that..."

"Honestly, kids these days." And she went back to her town apartment.

"Seriously, how many times do I have to tell you the same thing, Hanagaki Takemichi-kun? DVDs need to go back on the shelves as soon as they're returned. I've told you this before, right?" The worker lady gave a flight glare at Takemichi, making him sweat.

"I'm sor—"

"yeah, I know. All you ever are is sorry." The lady walked away in annoyance.

Takemichi was walking home but a bunch of delinquent kids came up and scratched the car, making the car owner misunderstood so Takemichi ran away.

I never thought that my life would turn out like this. Living in a crappy apartment with paper-thin walls treated like an absolute moron by my manager, who's younger than me.

Then those punks picked a fight with me, and I somehow ended up apologizing. I've only had one girlfriend in my entire life, and that was in middle school. To top it off, I'm still a damn Virgin. Takemichi was in deep thought while in the yellow line of the train station.

Where the hell did I go wrong? He looked down on his feet, as the train is coming he felt a sudden push from behind, pushing him into the train.

Your kidding me. The moment I thought I was going to die, I didn't remember my parents or friends. I remembered Tachibana Hinata.

⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

"You spineless little dweebs. You've got some nerve, callin' yourselves delinquents." The guy who was smoking told the 5 people who got beaten to pulp.

"You guys get to be little soldiers for the Tokyo Manji Gang, starting today. Better work your asses off."

Ow... Takemichi thought while droplets of blood fell out of his nose, he was close to crying.

Tokyo Manji Gang.. this is where all the hellish days started. Our hellish days spent doing their bidding. All of us.