Chapter 1 ~ New School

It has always been your dream to go to the University of Marley. Your father went there and his father went there. Your family has no sons now so this was a free trip to college to change the norms.

Your best friend, Bertholdt, was one of the firsts to get into Marley. He's super smart. He's been your best friends since basically birth. Your parents were friends. He moved away in the 9th grade so you guys didn't go to high school together but you both made it into the same college and you finally get to go to school with your best friend again.

You walk up to your dorm. It's on the 3rd floor of the "Ymir" building. You take the keys and unlock the door. 2 girls are already inside a blonde and long black haired girl.

"Hey guys." You say to them.

"Heyyyyy." They say back.

"Omg hi! I'm Pieck!" The black haired girl says. "It's so nice to meet you, you're so pretty."

"Omg no you." You say to her.

"And I'm Annie." Says the blonde.

"No way." You say. "Do you know a Bertholdt Hoover?"

You had heard Bert had a crush on this girl named Annie he talked about her all the time. This is gonna be fun rooming with her.

"Yeah I do." She replies. "We went to high school together. How do you know him?"

"He's been my best friend since like forever!" You say to her.

"Omg your y/n! He told me all about you!" Annie says.

"Yessss omg."

You guys talk for a bit getting to know each other. Your roommates are all super sweet. You get top bunk on the bed close to the window. Annie gets the other beds top and Pieck is on the bottom of yours. Underneath Annie's is all your guys shit since no one will be there.

"Alright I'm gonna head out. I've got to see how Bert is adjusting." You say.

"Ok y/n see ya!" Pieck says.

"You'll be at the pep rally later right?" Annie asks.

"Pep rally?" You say confused.

"Yeah!" Says Pieck. "The football players first game is tonight and since they are coming back to play, the school is having a pep rally for them."

"And they are playing our rival school. University of Paradise." Annie says.

"Oh yeah I'll be there then." You say.