Chapter 7 - Principles

Eren drops you off at the corner. You're drunk out of your mind. You can barely stand on your own two feet. You stumble along the side walk, trying to find your way to your apartment.

Suddenly a deep crack in the sidewalk catches your foot and you begin to fall forward.

Ah shit.

You close your eyes before you hit the ground. You know your incapable of catching yourself. You prepare for a hard fall but instead you land in the softness of someone's strong arms. You open your eyes to see a blurred vision of a tall blonde holding you up.

"You should be more careful." He says softly.

"I- I wanna but home is.. that way." You can't piece together any sentences.

"Oh boy." He mutters. He picks you up in a princess cradle.

"DONT!" You shout. "Annie does- does not know."

"Oh I see." I can bring you up to my dorm don't worry."

Even throughout your ruffled sentences Reiner can somehow understand you. Maybe he goes through this with Porco a lot.

He carries you up to his dorm. He lays you down on his couch. He rooms with Porco but Porco isn't here tonight. Probably with Pieck.

"I'll make you some coffee." He says putting a blanket over me.

"Okay." You say trying to grab the remote across the table.

"So what's with all the alcohol miss girl." He says from the kitchen. "Just that kind of night?"

"I... was with someone? I think. His name was... Eren." You say clearly not thinking it through.

"Oh..." Reiner trails off. "He didn't hurt you, did he?"

"No!? What!? He was very.. nice."

"That's good." Reiner says then leading to an awkward drunk silence.

"Why do you hate him?" Pure curiosity peaking.

"It's a long story. And your drunk so if I tell you, you won't remember."

"Well Bert told me he was.. A BULLY."

"Ok calm down miss girl." He says handing you the coffee. "It was my fault. All of it."

"Awwwwwwwwww. Reiner don't be sad. It wasn't your fault."

"I'm not sad." He says with a chuckle. "It was just difficult times. That's all."

"You're sad Reiner! Gimme a kiss!" You just can't help it when your drunk.

"Y/n your drunk as hell. If I kiss you I just might get a little tipsy myself from all the alcohol dripping off your lips." He jokes.

"Reiner why won't you kiss me! You wouldn't at the beach and I wasn't drunk then!" You pout.

"Because you are so much more then a cheap kiss or a sip of beer y/n."

You lay down on his shoulder and he plays with your hair until you fall asleep. He lays you in his bed while he sleeps on the floor beside you. You dream abs wonder what could've happened between these two. Eren and Reiner.

A/N
So I've been super busy and im gonna be super busy for a while sooooooo I won't be writing as much. I have 4 completed stories so far but 3 uncompleted. Im not going to start anymore new ones for a whileeeee. After I finish the three I'll probably take a break from writing.
My stories aren't really hitting anyways but I do this for fun so ce la vi.