Chapter 2 ~ Matching Tattoos

"BerTtTttT." You say from outside his door. "OhHhHh BerRrrTTtT let me iNnNN."

"Not by the hair on my chiny chin chin." He says from inside.

"BERT OPEN THE DOOR!"

"NO IM CHANGING WAIT!"

"NOT LIKE I HAVENT SEEN YOUR ASS BEFORE!"

It's true. 7th grade you walked in on him changing in the bathroom. Scared the crap out of him. Ah good times.

"Ya know what." He says unlocking the door.

You walk in. Bert is in his underwear. His shirt half way over his head. Bert was pretty good looking but not your type. You liked them strong and dominate and that was well... not Bert. But he did have a nice pair of abs.

"Stop looking you perv." He says to you.

"Wha HEY! Listen here mister I wasn't starring I'm wonder what that red mark is on your ass cheek I can see it through your panties. Did you fall?" You say.

"No it's a tattoo." He says pulling his shirt on all the way.

"You? Tattoo? Lemme see." You say.

"No way it's on my ass for a reason."

"LET ME SEE!"

"UGH FINE."

He pulls his underwear down and bends over. It makes you wanna laugh. But on his left ass check is a heart with zig zags in the middle. On one side of the heart is an R and the other is a B.

"R and B? Who the hell is R?" You ask.

"My best friend Reiner."

"Oh so you replaced me?"

"No! I needed someone to keep me company in high school. He wanted matching tattoos with someone and I wanted to impress this girl so I did it."

"Hmmm kinda gay." You say.

"SHUT UP." He says.

"I want matching tattoos with you that's not fair." You say.

"Hell no. It already hurt enough the first time." He says.

"Pleaseeee. We can get our lucky numbers 717. On the inside of your wrist. Pleaseee. Unless you just like Reiner more." You say being petty.

"No ugh fine." He says.

"Yay! Put your pants on so we can get them done before the pep rally." You say.

"Ugh." He pants slipping into a pair of jeans.

After he puts his pants on you guys get in his car and he drives you to the tattoo place. When you enter a nice lady with short brown hair and an eye patch greet you at the register.

"HellOoOo!" She says. "Oh my golly gosh! Bert again?? I thought you never wanted to come back here!"

"I didn't. This one is forcing me."

"OooOooh well I'm Hange I'll be helping you out today so what will you too be getting."

"Matching 717 inside our right wrists." You tell her.

"Oh lovely." She says. "ZEKE! ARE YOU FREE RIGHT NOW!?" She yells.

"YA." He yells back.

"Ok young lady I'm gonna have you go with Zeke and I'll take Bert."

"No no no no no not again Hange the last time you basically tore my ass cheek open." He says to her.

"Oh please." She says grabbing him and forcing him into a chair.