Chapter 4 ~ Drinking Out

Marley won by one point. Thanks to their kicker Porco. But his brother Marcel got rushed to the hospital is the third quarter because Eren tackled him the wrong way.

But other than that the game was great. And it was worth drinking for. You guys all went to a tavern across town. Bert paid for you because he thinks your broke as hell. That's only true to some extent.

Your drinking your nice fruit drink when someone taps your shoulder. It's Reiner.

"Hey hot stuff." He says. "Did you like the game?"

You giggle at his comment. He sits down next to you.

"Yeah it was great." You say.

Reiner points to Bert who is currently sweating bullets trying to speak to Annie. You spit your drink a little from laughing. Reiner hands you a napkin to clean up while he's also laughing.

"Man does he need game." Reiner says.

"I don't think he realizes how good he is. It's not that he doesn't have game he just doesn't think he's good enough to play game." You say.

"Yeah your right." Reiner says.

"I'm always right." You say. "Anyways let's see the tattoo."

Reiner lifts his shirt. You bite your lip as he reveals a pair of rock hard abs and a bulging chest. On his chest it says Warrior.

"Oh my goodness." You say.

"You like it?" He asks.

"Yeah yeah it's hot." You say.

"Thank you." He says blushing a bit.

"Woahhhhhh." You hear from the crowd. It comes from where Annie and Bert are. You and Reiner get up to see what's happening. Pieck is lying on the table while Porco is pouring liquor into her belly button.

"What is going on?" You ask Annie.

"Porco is doing belly bottom shots with Pieck." She answers.

"Woah I wanna try that." You say.

"Bet let's do it." Reiner says from behind you.

Porco sucks all the alcohol out of Pieck's button then runs kisses up her body then makes out with her on the table.

"Aye aye aye." Reiner says. "Get a room would you."

Porco whispers something in Pieck's ear like 'let's go to my house' then she gets off the table and follows him out the door.

"Man that girl is crazy." Annie say.

"She's got style." You say. "Hey maybe I'll get lucky too."

You wink at Annie then lay down on the table. Reiner begins to pour liquor into you. It's cold so it shocks you but your able to relax. Reiner lips slowly make its way to your belly button. They softly press against your stomach. You feel his tiny beard hairs scratch against your skin. His tongue makes it's way into your belly button licking up all the drips. You want to moan but you hold it in. You can feel yourself getting wet because of this. He finishes every drop then look up at you. He sits you up and hugs you. He doesn't want to kiss you just yet.

"That was fun." You say kind of shaking.

"Hell yeah." He says prying your back. "Now it's Bert's turn!"

Bert turns bright red.

"Come Bert. Drink out of Annie's belly button!" Reiner says.

"No no no- I couldn't touch her like that." Bert says.

"Well than I will." Annie says. "Lay down skyscraper."

She grabs his arm and pushes him down on the table. He is literally shaking like hell. She lifts his shirt above his belly button then pours some liquor on him. He covers his face with his hands. Annie bends over and drinks out of his belly button. She finishes fast then raises her first in glory. Bert has bout done died.