Chapter 16 ~ Hazel Memories

"YEARS YOU THINK YOU CAN HOLD ME BY THE GOD DAMN THROAT ALL BECAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOUR MOTHER!?" Reiner yells.

"Well you know what I'm not sorry anymore." Reiner says and punches Eren in the face.

Eren's nose begins to bleed. It doesn't stop Reiner from grabbing him by the shirt and punching him in the face. Blood begins to drip onto Eren's white tee.

"First my high school reputation and now my college girl! I can't do this with you anymore Eren!" Reiner yells with tears running down his face.

Eren can't get a single word in. He's grabbing Reiner by his shirt, trying to scratch him or grab him but he's no match for Reiner's strength.

You can see Eren begin to fade and you know Reiner has taken it too far.

"REINER STOP!" You yell at him. "YOU ARE KILLING HIM!"

Everyone is surrounding the bathroom at this point. This is exactly the kind of drama they came here for. Cell phone lights are flashing inside the dark dirty bathroom.

You manage to get Reiner to let Eren lose but Reiner angrily walks away before you can yell at him.

You immediately run to Eren who's slumped inside the bath tub. Blood is dripping from his nose down to his face. His eyes are barely staying open.

"Eren oh my gosh you're hurt." You say wiping some of the blood off.

"I'm fine I'm fine." He says clearly not fine.

"OoooOo warrior princess gone scout?" Someone shouts behind the crowd.

"Shut up!" You say standing up and slamming the bathroom door in everyone's faces.

"Come on." You say helping Eren get up.

You sit him on the sink and clean his blood off. He tries to push you away but can't.

"Please, you.. need to stop." He says weakly.

"No. And I'm gonna take you home after I get you all patched up even though I should bring you to the hospital considering you probably have a broken nose."

"You don't have to do this. It's my fault." He says.

"How is it your fault?" You say astonished. "If I hadn't been fumbling with the both of you this would have never happened."

"No y/n. It's really not your fault." He sighs. "I knew you were seeing him."

"What?"

"I saw you leave with him at the football game. But after I got the chance to talk to you later that night I- I just couldn't help myself. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry. Reiner and I aren't even officially together. Trust me I'm more made at him right now then I am at you." You tell him.

You both wait in the bathroom until an Uber arrives. You walk him over the car and help him in. You can hear people mumbling about how Eren got his ass beat on his turf. Eren was too weak to care.

"Really I'll be okay from here." Eren says.

"No way. I'm coming with you." You argue.

He grabs your arm tightly. "No. People will see. We've already caused enough drama tonight."

"You. Are. Hurt. And. I. Don't. Care." You say back.

"I'm not letting you ruin your reputation over me." He says sternly while getting in his car.

You leave the car behind and strolls away. You go to look for Bert who's probably worrying his head off about this. You're going to ask him to take you to Eren's place.

You are looking around so quickly that you accidentally run into a wall. Or so you thought.

Great, just great. Perfect timing.

Reiner is now starring down at you while you still have a worried look across your face.

"You little.." You begin to say before he cuts you off.

"Look y/n I'm not in the mood to talk right now." He says.

"FUCK YOU!" You shout at him. "You've been ignoring me all night! I don't care if you don't wanna talk anymore! You're being a fucking idiot!"

"MAYBE if I didn't see you getting out of that asshole's car things would've been different! You know I don't like him yet you're sneaking around with him! I thought we had something special."

You can feel the cameras on the both of you again. Your face begins to flush.

"You know what Reiner. Talk to me when you've grown up. This isn't high school anymore." You turn seeing Bert looking frantically in the crowd with Annie behind him.

"BERT!" You shout out to him.

"Y/n! Oh my gosh I was so worried." He holds you to hide you from the cameras that are pointed at you. His lanky body has a lot of coverage. Totally.

"I need you to take me to Eren's house." You whisper to him.

"Is that smart?" He asks.

"He's hurt, Bertholdt. I can't leave him alone." You tell him.

"Alright but be safe. You've had enough for one night."

You did. You really didn't expect all of this to blow up in your face at once. You gaze out the car window as Bert drives you to Eren's house and you wonder about how much your story has turned.

A/N
HI IM BACK SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG I HAD WRITERS BLOCK BUT I HAVE IDEAS FOR NEW CHAPTERS SO YAYYYY

ALSO THIS IS IMPORTANT ‼️‼️⚠️‼️‼️
I need you guys to vote on who you want to end up with y/n now!!
I have a feeling I might be ending this story soon just so I can get my other stories done and eventually start new ones so
VOTE EREN OR REINER
cause I honestly don't know who I want y/n to end up with at this point I was rooting for Reiner but these last couple chapters haven't been it with him 🤨