Chapter 15 ~ Up All Night

Hey, you going to the party?
Seen

Reiner wasn't answering your messages. You thought maybe he's just busy getting ready. You tried not to think about it too much.

EREN
Hey hey shawty.
Going to the party tn? 😜

Yeah, I'll be there lol

Maybe it wasn't the best idea to mingle with Eren at this party. You really did not want people to talk about you mingling with people from the rival college. You would get judged and you were already judged enough in high school you don't need that in college.

You threw on a simple red silk dress. You put your hair up and did some light makeup.

"You ready?" Annie says spinning her keys around her finger.

"Yup." You say wiping lip gloss off the edge of your mouth.

"Pieck let's go!" Annie shouts.

"I'm coming give me a minute." She's frantically putting mascara on.

"You take forever." You say to her.

"I'm sorryyyy." Pieck says now rushing to out a pair of heels on.

"She only getting this glammed for PorcoOooO." Annie says.

Pieck giggles.

"Aren't you guys already dating though?" You ask.

"Yes but I can't let him know that I'm a different person behind all this makeup, yet." She says.

"Well, I'll be in the car." Annie say heading for the door.

"C'mon Pieck let's go." You say waiting her in her doorway.

She rushes to the door and you and her make your way to Annie's car.

It takes about a half hour to get to the rival college campus. You jam out in Annie's car in the way there.

When we get to the party's address tons of people are already there. The house is huge and the backyard is even bigger.

Pieck has already run off to find Porco. You and Annie are looking around the huge yard.

"Oh I spot Bert. I hope you don't mind if I leave you here." She says.

Something twists in your stomach but you tell her it's cool. Your left alone on the top of the porch. You cross your arms and start to shiver from the cold.

Then someone places a jacket onto you.

"What are you doing here all lonely?"

You turn around to see Eren smiling down at you.

"Eren!" You gasp. "Actually we need to talk."

You pull him into the house but you can't help but think someone has there eyes on you. You pull him into the bathroom and lock the door.

"I mean I was gonna be more romantic but if you insist." Eren says beginning to take his shirt off.

"No. Keep your clothes on." You say. "Look I can't be seen with you here."

"What. Why?" He says.

"Everybody saw me getting out of your car this morning. People are gonna hate us if we are seen together."

"Who cares?" He says.

"I care!" You shout.

Then it is silent. Eren twists his mouth because he doesn't know what to say.

"Is there something you're hiding from me?" He asks.

"No... well, not really."

"Well when your ready to tell me the truth come find me." He says.

He goes for the door.

"Wait." You say. "First I need you to answer my question."

"What is it?"

"What do you think is happening between us?" You ask him.

"Well I like you and I was getting that you probably liked me. I guess I was wrong."

"No. Eren." You pause to take a moment to think. "I do like you but I also like someone else."

He stares at you in silence because he doesn't know how to feel.

"Look." He says, "I honestly don't care who it is but I refused to let you use me in secret."

He opens the door to the bathroom but before I know it I hear yelling then Eren gets pushed back into the bathroom and crashes against the tub. The shower curtain falls on top of him.

You push yourself in the corner to stay out of the way but what the hell is going on?

Then you see it. A tall blonde muscular man stands over Eren with the anger raging from his eyes.

"What are you playing you son of bitch?" Reiner says through gritted teeth and sweat dripping from his forehead.