Chapter 11~ The Best of Me

Reiner wouldn't be here.

If it wasn't for his mother.

Going to the famous concert.

Man was she a lucky girl.

Reiner's mother got a special backstage pass to see her favorite rock singer of all time. It was the dream of a lifetime.

After the show she went backstage. She couldn't help but fangirl. And the singer was all over her. The singer locked the door. And that's where the fun began with her. That was also the night it would end.

2 months down the road. Reiner's mother hasn't gotten her period. She was throwing up every morning and didn't know why.

She went to visit the doctor. He said, "Congratulations." She was only 16.

Tears flowed from her eyes. She was kicked out of her parents house. She had no where to live.

She had hoped that if she told her famous secret lover that he would accept her with open arms. But that did not happen. And she was kicked to the curb once again.

A friend offered a shed for her to live in until her baby grew.

That December. Her baby was born. It was a boy. And she named it Reiner. Reiner Braun.

"How was the conference?" Reiner says coming up from behind you.

"Oh it was... okay I guess." You say. You couldn't tell him that you didn't really sit through it.

"Where ya headed?"

Honestly you were going home from the bar. You had just finished an enjoyable talk with Eren. He had dropped you off at the corner. It was nothing more than small talk though.

"Oh well I was just heading home." You say.

"Oh? From where?"

"The cafe. I was studying there."

"Oh cool. Wanna go take a load off?"

The workers would know you were just there.

"No I'm a bit tired, I don't think I want to drink today."

"Who said anything about drinking?" Reiner says. "Me and Pork are going surfing in about a half hour. Go change."

"Oh ok." You say then hurry off.

God what the fuck. You don't know who side to take. You know this is so much more than you know about and you really like both of them.

Reiner fell in love with his first in high school. Historia Reiss. That was her name. She was a gorgeous blonde cheerleader. They were the perfect couple. Until she told him she was a lesbian. It was a huge bust for Reiner. He decided he would rather wait till college ever since then.

Reiner had this strong stature about him. Body of a Greek God and a smile that can make any girl melt. His little beard hairs seem to like up just right. His eyes glow a beautiful hazel color in the sun. His blonde hair flows lightly in the wind. He was everything you can ask for in a perfect man. How you would beg to just look at him for hours.

But there's Eren.

Eren had these bright green eyes and long hair that wraps around his face. It's so hot when he puts it up in a bun. His body is slender but he's the type of guy to have hidden tattoos in the weirdest places.

Eren was a sucker for the first woman he had ever been friends with. It ended up being the stupidest mistake of his life. They lived together since small and she became like family. Then she became more. He gave her everything. He gave her too much. There was a time when they were both obsessed with each other but it wasn't love. It was emotional reliance. Which is what drove her away. She was afraid to break his heart because Eren... he was crazy, psycho. So she thought the best method was to cheat with one of his friends. Of course Jean didn't push her away. She had liked her ever since he saw her. And Eren hated her ever since he saw them together... in the school bathrooms. Mikasa Ackerman broke his heart.

From that day on Eren vowed to never fall in love again. Unfortunately that's not working out to well for him. Even though she was everything he hated.

How can you pick? Between these two. You feel terrible because you know your leading both of them on. Why can't... you have both..?

A/N
HI!!!!
That's all.