Prologue - It Was a Misinput!

Wednesday, May 13, 2022
???, Europe
I.O.P HQ
11:23 PM
->Fellow I.O.P. Scientists Recently Invented A Groundbreaking Program That Ensures Total Dominance over I.O.P. Products... But They Underestimate The Program, And Soon... They Make Quite The Irreversible Mistake.

-

Scrambling around an expansive room, many I.O.P. researchers look over lines of coding to see if a recently made program will run properly, and after three years of tasking around... They've done it. Project Alliance is completed, and the prototype is to be tested very soon. Project Alliance is a program that sends a signal to satellites that are cast all over the globe, said signal causes I.O.P. technology all over the world to become allied and under control to the person that has been listed as the subject. In I.O.P. hands, this can assure complete monopoly over other manufacturing companies... And, if they wanted to, even develop the project to take over highly advanced robotics such as the terrorist group Sangvis Ferri's machines... As well as more common technology. Little did they know, their coding was developed a little too haphazardly.

"Is it... Ready...?" A voice of an old man spoke out, Mr. Witkin himself. The founder of I.O.P.

"Yes, Sir. Project Alliance is now ready for its subject... But, as I'm sure you know, this is irreversible for now. Who should be the subject?" One of the R&D scientists spoke out. Harvey thought to himself, as he rubbed his stubble. As much as he would like to say himself, he's not getting any younger. Who knows how long it will take 'till they make it reversible again... And due to that, he has a certain someone in mind.

"The new... Leader... Of our Dolls and more will be Miss Persicaria..." He said, placing a hand on the seated scientist's shoulder.

"B-But Sir... Are you sure that's a good idea...? No offense of course, But Miss Persicaria is a bit of a-" The scientist was cut off.

"A sloth and a klutz? Yes, that she is... but I'll admit, we wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for her and her studies drawing us closer to these more appliable creations. Furthermore... I believe she wouldn't... Betray me so easily. Now then, if you could... Input her G.I.C." Harvey gestured to the screen as the scientist nodded his head, and went to work. After inputting a Global Identification Code, it gave one last confirmation before the scientists, along with Harvey gulped simultaneously. The scientist clicked the enter key, and the confirmation was made.

"[CONFIRMATION ACCEPTED... G.I.C. ACCEPTED...]" The group of people cheered at a job well done, the potential fate of their company, and possibly the world will be placed in Per- "[SUBJECT: (F/N) (M/N) (L/N) HAS BEEN ACCEPTED, ALL CONTROL ROUTED TO SUBJECT. HAVE A NICE DAY.]" The room fell silent, real silent...

"B-Boy... WHAT IN THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO!!?!" Harvey yelled with unbridled rage. Most of the scientists were still left in shock.

"I-I-I put in Persicaria's G.I.C.! As you told me to do, Sir!" The scientist looked over the G.I.C., and his face dropped. He was one number off... "O-Oh..."

"You fucked up the cod-" Harvey was then cut off by the scientist, who shot up from his chair, and faced Harvey.

"It was a misinput! A MISINPUT!" He spewed out in quick succession.

"Now, c-calm down, Boy-"

"NO, YOU CALM THE FUCK DOWN!" The scientist was quickly tased by local security, apprehended, and dragged out of the room. Harvey sighed and looked at the screen of the supercomputer. A picture of (Y/N)'s current age picture was shown with a simple smile.

"Someone, please get in contact with PMC Griffin and Kryuger... We have a problem on our hands- Huh?" (Y/N)'s picture was then edited with heart emojis and placed in a folder called Favorites. Harvey looked around, all of the remaining scientists inside shrugged and shook their heads. Soon, Harvey realized it was already taking effect, an extremely strange and unexpectedly strong effect... "Huff... A potentially colossal one... We just possibly gave a civilian the keys to the world..."