Chapter 1 - Deus Ex Something

Friday, May 15, 2022
???, CA
G&K And I.O.P. Joint Encampment
9:44 AM
->The Many T-Dolls And Employees of Both G&K And I.O.P. Made An Outpost Outside The City Of LA, Within A Heavily Forested Area. Getting Ready For Operation Tyrant And The Capture Of (F/N) (L/N). Angelia Just Returned Back To The Encampment To Deliver Information, But She's Having Second Thoughts On The Operation, And So Are A Couple Others.

-

With the sound of an engine cut dead, a new sound arise and it was the footsteps of Angelia in more of a "Business Casual" attire. She struts her way into the neck of the camp with the attention given by some soldiers, scientists, and C+T-Dolls alike. A rather important person approaches Angelia, attention equally distributed. "Ah, G&K's Best Commander, what do I owe the honor?" Angelia had a small smirk towards the red-clad woman, adorning a red beret on top of her golden blonde hair. A chuckle escaped the blue-eyed Commander's lips.

"C'mon, I thought I told you to call me Riley. After all, we're of that friend's status, right Angie?" The Commander named Riley soon tagged along with the agent, following close. "How did the reconnaissance mission go? I want the deets before you spew them out at the meeting, so I can come up with a plan first."

Angelia glanced to her left, seeing the main operations tent and then looking back at Riley. "Let's get secluded first, I'm not exactly fond of these I.O.P. goons right now." With a nod from Riley, she leads Angelia to her tent. Though the duo didn't expect a doll to be present inside the Commander's tent.

"Ah, Commander!-- Oh! And m-miss Angelia too. You two must have something important to discuss, I'll come back later-" The T-Doll holding an M4A1 picks herself up from a chair in the tent. Only for Angelia to hold her hands out in front of herself, signifying that everything is alright.

"Calm down, M4. You're Riley's Right Hand Lady. I trust Riley, and Riley trusts you. Meaning you're fine to listen in." M4A1 nods, and seats herself once more. "Where to start... Well, from our first meeting, he seemed rather average..." Angelia looked away from Riley and M4A1 before whispering to herself. "Though he needs to fix his priorities..."

"Hmm? What did you say?" Riley asked with a tilt of her head.

"Nothing, a personal note." Angelia dismissed the Commander. "Ahem, anyway, the intel we got from his that German couple proved us correct. He's currently a bakery worker with his roommate, though the roommate himself isn't a college student like the target is and I can find barely anything about the roommate prior to 2014. Aside from that, The target, as said in the dossier, is (F/N) (M/N) (L/N). Born in (Birth Land), on (Birthday/Month) 2003. I'm sure you've seen the picture, and such." A nod came from Riley, listening intently. Though M4 seemed spacious while taking the information in.

'(F/N) (L/N), huh... Our target, captured alive...' M4A1 couldn't help but frown a little at her next thought, though she couldn't tell why. 'Or dead...' She looked to her Commander, then to Miss Angelia seeing her lips moving, but too zoned out to hear what she was saying. '... I shouldn't be affected by the target's hack cause I'm not exactly I.O.P. manufactured but... But deep inside I hope it doesn't come to that.'

"-- Which is incredibly confusing to me... Why would our guy, a wanted hacker good enough to hack into I.O.P.'s systems for Christ's sake, do something so compromising and not run away, or hide, or do literally anything in general?"

"Hmm..." Riley had her hand to her chin, thinking of a good hypothesis for Angelia's question... But nothing came to mind other than wild theories. "Maybe the guy knew this was gonna happen, and is playing us out? Or-"

"Or maybe our "Higher-Ups" aren't filling us in on the proper information." Riley looked a little shocked at Angelia's words, finding her theory wilder than her own. M4A1 snapped out of her thought session and queued into Angelia's words.