Chapter 12

The day was like any other. The birds were singing, the trees were dancing, and the sun shone brightly in the sky. All in all, nothing was out of place. That is unless you disregard the teen girl suspiciously eyeing the entrance of a store from the corner of the building.

People that passed by gave her weird looks but all she could focus on is the entrance of the simple-looking convenience store in front of her. To any normal person, the store may look like nothing but an ordinary location many people go to but for the girl, it's a whole new uncharted territory.

(Y/n) has never been allowed to go to a normal store due to her father's high standards. He always told her that 'Such a filthy place isn't worth going to' and ever since then assigned a bodyguard to watch over her and make sure she doesn't disobey him.

But that all ends today as she is no longer under her father's watchful eye.

Right now, the top of her list was visiting a normal convenience store and trying the junk foods they have like sodas and sweets like dorayaki, as well as cupped noodles like ramen-

'No!' She yelled at herself for getting distracted so easily before shaking her head in order to focus. The female wore a white turtle-neck with an open grey jacket paired with a beige-colored wide-leg jeans. Her hair wasn't styled at all considering the hat she wore so it was left freely to cascade behind her back.

Gathering her bearings, the female sauntered over to the store with a confident aura and an excited blush on her face. The automatic doors of the entrance pushed open allowing the cold air of the inside to hit her face.

Her eyes practically glowed in excitement as she surveyed the medium-sized store. Sure she's seen much bigger and fancier places, not to mention the fact that this whole place could probably fit in her walk-in closet, but the way it was so simple just made her all the more excited.

She took an excited breath before walking to the first aisle of food near her. There seemed to be lots of candies here, basically just anything sweet like Lollipops. The next isle near it was filled to the brim with snacks and junk food alike.

Seeing how many she hasn't tried before, (Y/n) went back near the entrance door in order to grab the baskets stacked next to it. On her way back to the second aisle, the (H/c)-haired female grabbed 1 or 2 handfuls of candies in her basket before proceeding.

Once back, the female quite literally grabbed one of each snack she found interesting. The cashier that saw this could only sweatdrop at the mountain of snacks in your basket before just shrugging and minding her business, after all, the more money the store makes, the more she pays she receives.

The isle after all the chips and snacks was filled with all kinds of bread. There were all kinds of flavor-filled bread, crunchy bread, and other things the female was never allowed to have. Quickly, as she did to the first 2 isles, she grabbed the ones that garnered her interest before moving on.

The 3rd aisle was stocked with all kinds of noodles her mother would probably faint at the sight of. There were lots of different brands that say the exact same flavor but oh well, she has more than enough to buy the whole store anyways.

After grabbing some noodles, she quickly peeked to see what the 4th aisle contained only to be disappointed due to the fact that it held nothing she hasn't already seen in the first 2 aisles. Going to the back, her mood was immediately brightened at the sight of all kinds of drinks.

Opening one of the many chillers, the female began grabbing different types of flavored drinks one by one, once satisfied she quickly closed it and moved on.

Seeing her basket barely holding up from the amount of food she has in there, she decided to go check out at the counter. The route she chose was at the last row with long freezers backed up against the store wall.