Chapter 13

It's been a week since the day she hung out with Benkei and here (Y/n) was patiently waiting for a certain group of delinquents to pick her up.

The female wore a simple flower printed sundress with a pair of tan sandals to match and a satchel by her hips. Her hair was styled in a simple topsy tail while a pair of black tinted sunglasses settled at the crown of her head.

One of her hands held onto a brown picnic basket while her other held the phone she was texting her council friends on. As she typed down her goodbyes, a familiar impulse rang in her ear as Shinichiro, followed by Takeomi, Benkei, and Wakasa, showed up.

"Hey!" The female waved as they finally neared where she stood.

"Yo!" Shinichiro yelled back with a grin before he stopped his motorcycle in front of her. 

The male didn't really have any plans on getting off his vehicle but once he saw the basket that the female held, he couldn't help but hop down to hold it for her.

"What even is this, (Y/n)-Chan?" Shinichiro asked as he held up the basket to eye it. "You really didn't have to bring anything ya know?"

"Well..." (Y/n) reddened a bit as she turned to the side. "I just thought I'd bring some food as thanks since you guys invited me."

Wakasa's head immediately whipped to the talking duo at the mention of food while Shinichiro let out a long 'ohh'.

"Plus, I didn't want to come empty-handed."

"I see." The gang leader replied before smiling down at her. "Well then, let's put-"

The man was suddenly cut off as the basket was snatched from him by the one and only white leopard of their group, someone also known as Wakasa.

"Or he can do it."

Both of them sweatdropped as they watched Wakasa eye the basket from all angles, his thoughts of wanting to know what was in it being heard clearly due to his actions. Once they saw the blonde reach his own Motorcycle to secure the basket, Shinichiro finally turned to hop onto his own.

"Come on," Shinichiro said as he held out a hand for the female to hold on to. "Wouldn't want to get left behind now, do we?"

A small giggle came from the girl's lips before grabbing his offered hand, a smile permanently present on her face whenever they were around.

"Right"

----

The wind hitting (Y/n)'s face, as she sat behind Shinichiro on his motorcycle, will forever be an amazing feeling as her hair whipped behind her due to the wind, her sunglasses holding on to her head for dear life.

The road they took was an unfamiliar one but she already expected this since the guys did mention they found a hidden new place to hang out in. After staring up at all the trees they passed, the female's head began to feel strained and so, she decided to bury her head in the back of the driving male.

Unknowingly, while she enjoyed the warmth from his back, Shinichiro's eyes widened as he flushed a bit. In his flustered state, the male began to fall behind by a bit to the back of their group, an action that didn't go unnoticed by a pair of lilac eyes.

Thankfully, it didn't take long for him to regain his composure and match the pace of his peers once more.

The rest of the drive itself was peaceful as nothing chaotic or too noticeable happened. The once wide road they drove upon was now replaced by a rocky road deep within a forest.

The scenery had this tranquil and peaceful aura as they passed by, the swaying trees sounding like music to her ears. After a while of driving even deeper in the forest, they finally stopped.