Chapter 16

Clack

It was a peaceful night as the stars littered the sky, each one shining as bright as they could. A calm silence engulfed a certain female's dorm room as she slept peacefully without a care in the world.

Clack

"Hnng..." (Y/n) groaned inside her blanket before turning around and away from the direction of her window. Silence once again engulfed the room as the female slowly went back into her slumbering state.

Clack

(Y/n) jolted before sitting up in a panic because she definitely heard something. Opening the lamp on her bedside table, she inspected her room for any object that might have fallen.

Sighing, the female saw nothing out of place causing her to frown. Now she was starting to question whether she actually heard something or if it was just a noise her brain made up to scare her awake.

Clack

Another noise was suddenly heard causing (Y/n) to jolt once more. Well that certainly answered her questions.

She turned towards the source of the sound, which was by the window, before getting out of bed to slowly approach it. Her heart was beating really fast right now as she wondered what she'll see behind the curtains of the window.

Her hands slowly inched towards the curtain before hastily pulling it to the side. (Y/n) had her eyes shut the whole time once she pulled the curtains wide open.

She contemplated whether to open it or not before sighing and finally peeking. Her eyes were met with the bright moon and nothing else causing her to frown once more.

'Where is that sound coming from then?'

A groan left her lips before pulling the window open to check the outside properly. She knows how bad of an idea this was considering how the noises she heard might be gunshots but oh well.

(Y/n) carefully lifted her window only to wince as a particularly strong gust of cold wind hit her face.

"Nothing seems suspicious out here..." She murmured.

Just as she was about to close her window, a hard object was suddenly flung at her face, the said object hitting her forehead quite hard.

A yelp left her mouth as she fell down to the floor, a hand instinctively coming up to touch the place she was hit.

"SHINICHIRO!!"

Loud yells could now be heard from outside, most likely from the bottom of the dorm house before going quiet.

Wait a minute...

A sudden realization coursed through (Y/n)'s mind as she immediately stood up to look outside of her window.

She stared straight down only to see Shinichiro and Takeomi getting scolded by Benkei while Wakasa stared up and met her eyes.

She watched the blonde shut the others up before pointing to where she looked down on them.

Shinichiro waved at her before bowing and mouthing something. An apology, she presumed. Before he could even think about bowing again, Benkei walked next to his gang leader before hitting him in the head.

Shinichiro raised 2 hands up before saying something to Benkei that (Y/n) couldn't decipher.

After that, the onyx eyed male finally turned back to her. He brought up his 2 hands to cup around his mouth before whispering something as loud as he could, he can't exactly risk waking up anyone else now, can he?