Evacuation

Okay okay before we start, there is probably bad grammar snd/or typos my bad I cant type-

Ranboo's POV

Tubbo wanted ice cream, so Me and him are going to the grocery store. He got on his knee's and fucking begged for me to come with him.

~/~~~~/~~~~/~

z-o-n-e-o-u-t

I looked up, and all the cars had disappeared, no streetlights were on, and Tubbo...

was gone.

I panicked my ass off until I tried calling Tubbo.

"Surely he has his phone on him, he's not at the store." I felt like screaming

"Threat...?"

I traced the letters with my eyes, 

"t, h, r, e, a, t?"

I looked around and knew just what was going on... The entirety of London had left to another for all I knew, Continent.

I called out Tubbo's name just incase he was just trolling me. No response. 

I turned around and walked back home, I was hungry. I checked for any signs of life. How could one forget about me...?

I entered my dads house... Well before he left. Rachel my cat was waiting at the door for me to come home, I could tell she was expecting Tubbo to be back with me. 

Looking in the mirror I said to myself "Is this what being an adult is going to be like?" The echo of the bathroom reassured I was alive. Looking down again, Rachel was tied around my foot Purring.

"Hey girl, I've got to get you some food. Can I get to the kitchen?"

I opened the cupboards and grabbed the canned cat food with a grey cat on the front, looked a bit like Rachel, but Rachel has a white stomach. I grabbed a spoon and scooped out the cat food, I had to find Rachels food bowl, she always throws it around.

"Rachel I've got to stream today so don't jump up onto my keyboard. Love you."

I walked to my stream room and swept all the papers off my desk. I forgot I was hungry earlier

"Hi chat! I'm just doing a quick just chatting stream."

'RANBOO! ARE YOU OKAY ARE YOU STILL IN LONDON?'

huh...? I dont see a threat here just the same old London from earlier but without moving objects without the wind.

It's been about 50 minutes. It's time to end stream.

*sigh* Welp *Clap* "thats going to be the stream for today."

I took off my mask and Grabbed a glass for water. "No running water...? Hm, I guess I'm going to the store. I didn't want to today but oh well."