Building Back Up

I feel this should be 3rd person so it is now also uh Tw for blood m crap haha srry shajfa

Ranboo woke up for the day, the clock had hit 8 P.M. and Ranboo hadn't done anything. Starring at the blood puddle he had been sat in. it had already been 8 hours since the scenario of Rachels death but it felt so much worse after he could acknowledge it. 

Ranboo looked at his near surroundings and saw the worst ever. the walls have shook apart from each other, parts of the roof had fallen, Most of the wall decorations were long gone. all the hanging lights had fell and shattered. so much had happened, and he was so builder so he couldn't do shit about it. 

Ranboo felt as if it was his last year, he had nowhere to call home, his house was gone and so was Rachel. 

"Rachel. I will never forget you... you were my best friend." Ranboo muttered.

As Boo talked his eyes went blurry, he was not ready to lose another.

Boo picked up the heavy white chandelier and saw the real way Rachel died, it wasn't from the chandelier, it was the same way he had passed out. Rachels back got impaled and then the chandelier fell. Boo closed his eyes. he didn't want to see what he had just saw.

"hah.. happy new years to you too earth. thanks for the present." Ranboo sighed.

He had no way to fix his problems, he knew a near by place that hopefully didn't get destroyed as much as his house did. The only place he knew he could go.

France. From across the ocean. It wouldn't be easy but it might be doable.
"What is this? The 1700s?" Boo joked trying to lighten the mood.

Ranboo hoped everything would go to plan, but it would take a long time. And Ranboo wasn't a fan of the ocean, he found it scary.