abandonment

|3rd person POV|

Ranboo had packed all his stuff and as the two rushed out the door forgetting to slam the door shut...

"RANBOO QUICK WE HAVE 3 MINUTES UNTIL IT LEAVES WE NEED TO GO QUICK!"

"IM SORRY TUBBO IM GOING AS FAST AS I CAN!" Ranboo stumbled of some branches and rocks but he stayed on his feet and ran.

"Please leave all small items in a secure area for take off."

"R- Ranboo..? Did we just..." Tubbo was ready to ball up and cry.

"Tubbo... I'm so sorry... this was all my fault, I should've packed faster."

"It's not your fault Boo..."

I guess they were in this together.

|Ranboo's POV|

We were so close to escaping this stupid city, but it's all my fault we're stuck here for who knows how long.

I asked Tubbo if he ever got his ice cream trying to lighten the mood, but he ignored me.

"I'm sorry, Tubbo... you don't have to forgive me." I murmured with my head down, now that I think of that, I should've said more than that, thats not that good of an apology.

"Boo, I know you didn't mean to but guess what? We're now stuck here for who knows how long." Tubbo balled up his fist, let loose again, balled up his fist, and let loose.

Without saying a word the two walked to their house and they both wanted to say more but knew it would be worse for both of us. Neither of us wanted to say a word but Tubbo finally spoke up.

"Im sorry for being rude about it, it wasn't your fault. Just let me take a quick break please maybe an hour or so, just need to calm down."

I was in shock, I respected Tubbo needing a break but why was he doing this to me, I didn't know what to say.

"Its okay Tubbs, take your time." I wanted to sound as calming/Helpful.

We arrived at the house and Tubbo looked at his feet to see the grey feline sniffing Tubbo.

I was going to say something along the lines of "she likes you huh" but I was scared he might take that in the wrong way.
I opened one of the cupboards and grabbed a can of cat food and I plopped it into the cat bowl.

Did tubbo hate me because I got us both stuck here? Does he really mean 'he just needs a break' i dony even know anymore.
The mix of emotions caused me a panic so I decided I was just going to lay down but when I twisted the handle of the door, I heard Tubbo? Why was he in my bedroom?

I reclosed the door and made my way to Tubbos room because if he's in mine i'll be in his.