starters

Ranboo's POV

Tubbo had cooled off after awhile and I was ready to have dinner even though it was only 5pm.
I had the idea to search through the tavern down town, I grabbed my dirty black Van's, and called Tubbo from my bedroom. I opened the front door and stepped outside, trying to keep my eyes away from Tubbo incase he was still cooling off.

walking on the pavement with 214,874,825 pebbles in it, we walked past the library which tubbo 'disappeared' near.

"Boo, I want ice cream." Tubbo said.

my heart froze, I could not let Tubbo leave again, never in a million years.

"How about we first get real food from the tavern." I recommended making sure Tubbo wouldn't disappear again, I missed him.

We got to the tavern, and Tubbo's little eyes sparked with light when he saw 2 opened bottles of wine. He jumped up and ran straight for them.

"TUBBO-" I yelled at him with a slight chuckle.

"IM GONNA DO IT!" Tubbo was just being his gremlin self once again, not surprised I should be used to him doing this kind of cheeky shit.

hm what are these stairs leading to?

I irresponsibly left Tubbo with the wine and crawled down the steep staircase. I looked around and saw an old work table covered in tools, a old bed with a brown blanket and a pink blanket, a tall and a short Christmas tree, a cat bed/cage, a litter box, 2 bowls one of cat food the other of water, 2 big poled sticking into the ceiling, a black water pipe, the walls were a light grey and very uneven with a little sticking out concrete trim, boarded ceilings, a warm water filter which said "DO NOT TOUCH", two washing machines, a recycling bin and a locked door. suspicious.

It took me a solid minute to remember I left Tubbo with the wine, and once I remembered I ran up the jagged stairs.

"TUBBO DID YOU DRINK THE WINE???" I yelled halfway up the stairs.

"I HAVE SO MANY REGRETS!" Tubbo cried.

"How about before you pass out, we go back home." I suggested.

"Yeah good idea." Tubbo already sounded tired.

We walked on the tattered pavement and once we got home Tubbo entered his room this time and passed in seconds, not even able to say goodnight to me. it was only 9pm, and I wasn't the one who chugged 2 bottles of wine when their best friend examined a what looked to be 30 year old basement.
It may have only been 9, but I was so mentally tired, all alone, no one to stream with, no one. I was so lonely, I knew I had Tubbo but It still felt... wrong?