Impossible

Tw for like gory blood shit yk IM BACKK SORRY HAHAHAH 

Ranboo's POV

"Goddamit," I thought. "I'm fucking awake to suffer another day of this shit." I had wished I was asleep even though I had got 10 hours of sleep prior.

I let my head sit on my pillow not moving, unable to hear my own breathing I let the single tear drip down my face. I flipped my body over so I would have my face against my warm pillow case.

"I fucking hate this." I whispered into my pillow knowing no one would hear my words.

A loud burst of wind flew my tiny bedroom window open, it let all the fresh air into my bedroom, the cold air tickled my spine and I felt the cold wind go up my back. I didn't feel like moving at all so I couldn't grab my warm blanket.
Something out of the ordinary had started happening, a storm, that hasn't occurred in a long time.

I have so many regrets of letting myself fall to the ground that day, I had a headache and I think I passed out, I dont know though it has been a long time since that. It may have been awhile but I still could feel the same shock and straight up fear. Tubbo was long gone but still there. With me. To keep my sane. His body hitting the floor, watching my best fucking friend hit the ground hurt most. More than anything, he was my favorite person, well now he's my favorite.. ghost? He might be here with me as a ghost. But thats different than regular him.

I had finally fell back asleep even though it had turned 11A.M. and that I had soaked my pillow in tears. I felt a shake beneath my feet and I opened my eyes quickly, it was not me shaking, it was the ground I was standing on.

The paintings on my walls started to shake, my desk moved over to the right, I dashed over to my kitchen the second I heard a deafening crash. I had no choice, the sound of my chandelier falling onto my bright wood floor. I had almost slipped on my own feet due to the jump from hearing the crash, I didn't know what fell but something fell. As the world shook I ran to areas with higher death rates, my kitchen. I knew what I was going was stupid but I had no other choice.

I entered my kitchen and felt everything I ever knew disintegrate and I felt the scream escape my lungs. I looked down at the fallen chandelier and saw the growing puddle of blood escape from underneath the chandelier. As I tried to calm myself by remembering Rachel was just a cat, I heard a crack from my bedroom, before I could even turn my head, everything had gone black.

I had gone unconscious. A massive painting came flying off my wall and there was nothing I could do unless I had moved while I still could. It flew straight into my spine, But I couldn't of been luckier to have saved all my bones by falling to the floor as I could. It had took hours of being out to finally awaken while still lying in the blood of my cat.

"oh. my. god." I had to acknowledge I was even still alive, I could've died, so much happened in the span of 10 seconds. "Am.. I still alive?" I almost forgot that Rachel died in my own amazement from being still alive. "R-- Rache...?" I felt my tears form into sad from the amazement. 

I got up onto my knee's so I could see my surroundings again. I grabbed the top of the counter and pulled myself upward, my back, which got hit with a massive painting, hurt so much, something way worse could've happened so I'm glad it was just a mild injury and nothing broke. I looked to see the remnants of Rachel, she had to of ran underneath the chandelier just when it felt like falling due to the fucking earth shaking.

"What is left for me now? I have so little now."