Depression.

this chapter is less sad still sad (I just wiped my tears from the last chapter uh) this one does get a little sad not ded sad

~~~~~~~~

My best friend. Laying there. Not moving. What was even the point, alone, without my best friend. What did I have left?

I covered my teary eyes with my hands letting my eyes water more than more. No one was here, no one here for me. I thought I was enough to keep Tubbo alive until we're out... I tried my best on everything. What did I do to deserve this?

I stood up, letting the tears stain my face, and left towards a big, deep, tall forest.
The grass went up to my thighs, my dark gray shoes blending in with the slightly darker gray stones.

As I walked farther in the forest my shoes started feeling like they were not even there, like I wasn't wearing them. I gripped my shoes and ripped them off my feet. I stood up from the tree I had been leaning on and shuffled rocks away from my feet.

Looking around, I saw a tall metal pole, not quite taller than me, it was about 6feet tall and about an inch wide. I walked up the narrow lumpy hill, rocks to my left and right, some big some small. A small sound in which sounded like a squeak snuck above my head, in seconds a tree branch falls right behind my leg which had just moved forward.

"Alone again. Nice.." I whispered to myself.

I shuffled through the dirt and rocks until I found the perfect tree to climb to the top and wait.

"You know, theres nothing stopping me." I said looking up at the top off the tree.

I gripped the branch slightly below my hips and pulled myself upwards, continuing until I got to the top of the dark spruce tree. I was sure this was a bad idea but with the thought of seeing his best friend again made it so worth it. I sighed, letting all the animals or creatures that are here know I was in this with them. Tears started forming in my eyes, I was really alone and stuck here, no one to comfort me or to comfort back, no one to cook for, no one. The thoughts sticking into my head.

"Shit Rachel's been alone for all this time." I said quickly but safely climbing down the tall tree, I was worried about Rachel, not as much as i was worried about the others, Tubbo included.