Tubbo?

this chapter is gonna be sad btw and this is C! Boo n C! tubbs Tw for sewer slide

Tubbo's POV

Finally. some quiet time, Boo is still asleep, no surprise though its 7am he normally wakes up or at least gets out of bed at 9. I grabbed a orange and white cat mug and the pitcher of orange juice, I needed something to get over the fact its been almost 3 months without anyone but Boo. I'm glad I came back for him but was it really worth it..? 

I poured my yellow-orange orange juice into my cat mug, hearing the tinkle of the juice hitting the glass cat mug. I heard what seemed to be Ranboo's cat scratching something but I was unsure what it really could've been, who knows whats still out here, in this stupid abandoned place. 

its been about an hour of my little alone time and I'm surprised Boo hasn't left his bedroom yet, he normally would have by now, I hope he's feeling okay, I wont check just incase he just wants some alone time as well. ignoring the mumbling from the living room, my mind went to its own type of hell. Swarming wasps stung my brain, I knew it wasn't real, but was it?

I had gone to another dimension, I hadn't known what was going on, my vision went dark, but lighter than black, and I felt a pain in my legs.

"Tubbo..?" Ranboo sounds worried

"B- boo... I.. fuuck my legs hurt so fucking bad." I stuttered in pain

"Tubbo! Let me help, I think I know whats wrong." Ranboo grabbed Tubbo's eyelids and pulled them open, hoping it would work as well as he thought.

"Boo, I couldn't thank you more, but still my legs, atleast I can see..." tubbo was in a lot of pain, and with no ambulance anywhere near, Ranboo had to figure it out himself.

~~~~~~~~~
A few hours later
Tubbos legs are okay and they decided to go on a 'walk'

3rd person POV
Ranboo couldn't possibly be happier that Tubbo was okay, he had just been... what even happened this morning?

the two walked towards what Boo remember to be a cliff to a little but of nothing, just road, but Ranboo wasn't completely sure thats where they were going.

"Toby, you sure we should be here, right now, we have stuff to do." Ranboo hesitated

"Boo.. I've got to have my best rest of my life.." Tubbo sounded like he was on the break of tears.

"Tubbo?" Boo questioned what I just heard, worried.

"Boo." Tubbo started.

"I don't think you know how much you mean to me. you light up my life when I'm sad, you're always here for me. You respect my every move weather its stupid or a good move. You're just the best, my favorite person on this stupid planet. I want you to remember me through everything you ever go through and know, if I'm dead or if I'm alive... I love you." Tubbo looked at Ranboo's black and white hands on his. Ranboo could tell he was worried about me, he clearly didn't know what was about to happen to us.

"Tubbo... are you alright? I... I love you too, but I'm worried what are you planning..?" The fear in his voice showing.

"don't worry about me. don't worry about anything anymore.. you have so much to see in your soon to come future." Tubbo was assuring.

"But Tubbs... what if I dont make it out of London any time soon?" Ranboo started tearing up, almost about to burst.

"Boo dont worry you'll be out of this in no time... see you on the other side." Tubbo leaped forward.

"TUBBO!" Ranboo couldn't hold in the tears as he watched his favorite person in the world jump.

"TUBBO PLEASE!" Ranboo started crying an entire waterfall. He promised himself to never go back to that cliff.

ever

again...

~~~~~~~~~~~

HELLO UHM SIDE NOTE HE DOES GO BACK TO THE CLIFF DON'T ASK WHY