Rachel.

k ik this one is short i have an idea for the next one and not this one lmao-

Ranboo's POV

I was about 2 miles away from home so it was going to be a little difficult to run back home, as a gamer. Low on breathe, I check my surroundings, I had no clue where I was any more.

"is that... Buckingham palace?" 

How did I get here, I like the other way, how am I only a mile away from home ? or am I...? I marked down my location and picked up the pace, sprinting to the opposite end of London. Hyperventilating I didn't stop running, I cant leave Rachel along for much longer, no one is there to take care of her.

it had already gone dark, Rachel alone for 4 hours already, she's probably so lonely and sad... like me. she loved my company... I need her company. I open my front door taking a big breath, looking straight down at Rachels big blue eyes. "Hi girl," I smiled trying to forget the sadness that was today. "You want treats?" I watched her run to her food bowl. "Here you go Ray." 

Rachel's eyes followed mine as I grabbed her empty pink food bowl with her name in yellow on. I walked to the other end of the kitchen to grab the cat food, but Rachel just started meowing at me.

"What is it Rache?" I asked looked over to her and her empty water bowl she was standing in. "I'm working on it, be patient." I laughed even to I was not in a laughing mood. 

I pulled open the tin of cat food watching Rachel to make sure she doesn't do something stupid, I held her food bowl looking at her stupid reactions to surprise actions and poured the food into her bowl. It had been a few hours since my only company that can talked well, unalived, Still having dried tears on my cheeks from every moment of Tubbo's death.

"Ray, I'm going to my bedroom if you need me." Rachel meowed and chased after my legs. Once I got in my bedroom which had some memories, I checked my stupid alarm clock and it had almost been 1am. 

"What." I was no where near tired but I had to sleep, Rachel wont let me wake up past noon.