⊗I Love you kitty⊗(North Korea x Philippines)

Ok so the most vote iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssss

NORTH KOREA-

So Ima make Philip like nukes too :D anyways LETS START- *Chokes on milo* whcforyvbry-

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

«Philip's pov»

Now time to get my- WHERES MY NUKES!?!? i search room everywhere but there's nothing then i saw "A note?" I then pick up the note and look around if someone is here and read the note.

The note: 

Hi Philip, if your wondering where's your nukes I took them bc your to small to have them and I can't let you have one for your safety. So you have to live without the nukes for the rest of your live and if I see you playing nukes or nuking the people I will take your nukes again and no I'm not stealing it.

                                                                                                                                                       ~America

After reading the note I got angry and start to find that stupid Americano with my gun and i search him everywhere and ask everyone If his here but none and I can't let him Stealing my nukes and WHATS WRONG WITH NUKES?! Then I bump into a guy I look at the guy and he look back "I'm sorry for bumping into you but have you seen my nukes?" I ask then he ask "No but have you seen mine?" I shook my head and then we both found out that we like nukes and America took our nukes.

We both start to search America and we head towards to America's House, Then we search him around his house "I think America is in his room" I said "I think there too" he said and we go towards America's Room and we both saw America and America stared at us we both took our gun out and start chasing America.

–2 hours Later–

We got our nukes back and America is in the Hospital, I look at the country who help find our nukes and ask what's his name, His name is North Korea and we both exchange our phone numbers but before we both go home I ran towards to North Korea and kiss his cheek and "Bye North!" I said and left.

«North Korea's pov »

I blush and touch my cheek where he kiss and smile "We will meet again Kitty" I said and left to go home with my nuke's and if that stupid America took my nukes again I'm gonna kill him.

-4 days Later-

"NORTH!!"SK shout and i look at him with annoyed face "What now?" I said "I want you to meet someone!" He said with sparkle in his eyes 'Tch, I bet this someone is annoying too' I though and SK kept on annoying me to come.

-Later-

We both arrive at the place where we meet someone that he knows then and then someone came ITS HIM!! "Sorry If I came late" Kitty said "Don't worry you arrive right on time, and Philip this is my brother that I want you to meet" SK said and Kitty look at me and his surprise that we meet again "Hi North!" Kitty said "You guys know each other?" SK ask "Yep 4 Days ago we met each other start finding America who took our nukes." I said and look at kitty "Hows your day kitty?" I said He blush from the nickname that I got "I-its Good O////O" he said still blushing.

I feel like SK is now shipping us in his secret book or something. We both hang out with kitty and go to Arcade, i won the price which I got a teddy Bear i then go towards to Kitty "hey kitty here" I said and gave his the teddy bear he then hug me and took the teddy bear and he smile at me "Thx north" Kitty said.

-Later-

We both said bye and this time I did something that I will always remember I walk towards kitty and kiss kitty on the lips he look shock and he kiss back "Do you....want to be my Boyfriend?" I ask while looking away i hope he likes me back- "YES!!" Kitty said and hug me and hug him back and we both said Bye.

-At home-

SK is now more annoying and he always talk us, I think he ship us too much "So when will you guys marry?" SK I choke on my drink and blush at that part "I- I don't know" I said while blushing and looking away from SK and he keeps on annoying me again..

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾

Ok that's all and hope  you guys like it-

America: "HOW COME I DONT GET ENOUGH VOTE??"

Sunshine Harem: "WHY??"

idk don't aks me ask them-

Anyways thx for reading this and i gonna see the vote again tom so BYE HAVE A GOOD DAY!!!

Sunshine Harem: "BYE!!"