⊱Bartender⊰(EU x Philippines)

Sorry i post a ship in the middle of the night but i was late so ye can't let Readers like you be disappointed in me.

So LETS START THE CURSE SHIP-

‖«⨳⩤------------------------------------------⩥⨳»‖

Loading..

Loading..

Loading...

Starting...

Now.

«EU's pov»

Ugh so boring 😫 ASEAN is busy  and i can't annoy him-  oh wait i can just talk to my friend.

I stood up and go outside of the building since we have a break for 3 months then go towards my car and drive to the bar.

-When he arrive-

I arrive at the bar and saw the bartender, i walk towards him and sat on the chair "Oh, hi there EU hows work?" The bartender ask "Oh its fine, we got a break for 3 months and it's boring since ASEAN is busy on something." I said with a bored face "Ok well then, what drink do you want?" He ask i look at him and smiled "A beer please" i said he nod and left to get the beer and the cup for me.

When he came back he place the beer and a cup and pour the beer on the cup then nod and left to serve the other men's then i drank the cup and went to go for another cup..

-2 hrs Later-

«Philip's pov»

The men's are now leaving the bar and the only one lefts is EU and he's very drunk i went towards to EU and use a human crutch to carry him and went to go to his house.

-When they arrive-

We arrive and i open the door and went inside and close the door then went upstairs to go to his room. When we got to his room he suddenly push me on his bed and pinned me i look at him with shock and blush "U-uh EU your drunk you should go to b-" before i could finish my sentence he quickly kiss me and i tried to struggle but can't.

I melt from the kiss then he hug me "I love you Phil" he said i blush look away and mumbled "I- i love you too" he smiled and cuddles with me and we both slept...

‖«⨳⩤------------------------------------------⩥⨳»‖

CURSE- anyways hope you like it cya-

America:VOTE ME NEXT-

Russia:NO ME IM BETTER THAN THIS DISGUSTING PERVERT (I'm not trying to offend American people ;-;)

America:YOU SHIT-

SS HAREM: here we go

Me: when will they stop-

‖«⨳⩤------------------------------------------⩥⨳»‖