☕︎Cats☕︎ (Philippines x Japan Empire)

All right sorry for making u guys wait but enjoy reading books!

Yeet-

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ Starting Now♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

ʚJapan Empire's povɞ

I was walking around the ship then one of the soldiers found an island with a country in it. I smirk then decide to colonize the country.

When we arrive we saw few people and soldiers ready to attack us but was stop when a country master came out with...  Neko ears and tail?

He then look at me with sharp eyes, I took off my hat and reveal my true identity and he was shock that I'm a Neko too, he then told his people to put the weapons down then walk towards me.

He start to go around me if I'm really a neko one of my men was about to shoot him but I stop him from shooting a Neko country. The Neko then smile and bow at me.

"Welcome to the my country sir!" He said and his people greet too but then something came in my mind ' Shouldn't I colonized this country right now??' But I shrug it off and decide to befriend this Neko and keep a secret from my friends cuz  they might colonized him.

-7 yrs later-

Me and some people visit the Philippines and have fun and make friends and I may have catch feeling for Philip so I decide to go and confess my feelings for him.

I went to Philips house and knock on his door and he open the door.  "Oh hi kuya J. E!! " he said then hug me I blush then hug back.

"hey Philip do you want to hang out with me? " I ask he nod and we went to his car and drive.

-Later-

After hanging out with Philip I will confess today. 'ok J. E you just have to confess ok you just have to confess so calm ur gayness down! -'  I then  look at Philip then my mouth but then he said something...

"J.E.....can I....be ur boyfriend? -" he ask but got interrupted by me hugging him tight "Of course little Philip-kun!! " I shout and he smiled widely and hug me back.

I kiss him and look at him "I have feelings for you ever since we met" I said while smiling with tears rolling down my cheeks but he wipe my tears "Me too even if you were a bad country it's in the past! " he said when I was about to say something we saw Japan nocebleeding while she thumbs up.

"I have a mom now yay!! " she yelled and we both chuckled and hang out again.

ೋ❀❀ೋ═══ ❀ ═══ೋ❀❀ೋ

Ok that's all sorry if that was quick but I have to play with my sister so cya Birdies have fun!!! -

*coughs from fly* wlsnskamdkflxnakw-