🌺Savior🌺 (Poland x Philippines) Pt. 2

hey birds sorry for making you guy wait to long and I have made this page a little long or idk but enjoy reading!!😄

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

ʚPoland povɞ

As I surrender for Philip third reich then smirk and throw Philip on the ground and walk towards me "Good boy poland" he said smiling Creepily then look at soviet.

He went to soviet and whisper something  and Philip froze with terrified face, before I could ask him what's wrong Reich grab philip's forearm and push him to soviet.

Then Riech went towards me and grab my arm and walk away....

And with soviet dragging Philip with him while Philip tried to get out of his grip...

then I realized...

I'm getting seperated from Philip

I began to struggle and look at Philip with tears running down my cheeks [ I can't let Philip get tortured and alone like me.. ] I though, I kick Reich stomach and ran towards Philip.

I flied on the air and went full speed towards him, but instead got shot on my left wing by Reich I fall on the snow, Reich Drag my wing and leaned to my ear " If u run away again I'll rip ur wings off and will never fly again.. " he said and I stop struggling.

I don't want my wing to be cut off... I want to keep it so I can fly with Philip.....

-Later-

When we arrive he throwed me inside the cell and lock it making sure I won't escape and no one save me.. He then went out side and told the guards to keep an eye on me so I won't do something suspicious.

I sat on the floor thinking about Philip.. [ How did they able to find us?.. ] I shrug it off and went to sleep, dreaming about Philip and me outside the snowy woods playing and having fun...   [ I wonder how his doing.. ] 👌

ʚPhilip povɞ

As me and Poland got drag away seperate ways and tried to get me... this guy grips is very strong, I stop struggling bc I got tired.

When we arrive at his base he let go of me and left me in empty room except there's bed, mirror, and table. he lock the door so I won't escape and made sure he haves the key then went to his office. I go towards the bed lay down and close my eyes then sleep thinking about poland.

...

...

...

...

❀Narrator pov❀

While poland and Philip slept and dreamed peacefully while the soviet&Reich soldiers and the leaders  are working making loud sound cuz training ofc- Philip woke up from something outside the door.

He sat up on the bed looking at the door and though that Soviet is here fo something and got ready to attack him incase if he tries to hurt him.

ʚPhilip povɞ

The door opened and saw a maid with a food tray and gave it to me. I ate the food then the maid left and locks the door.

Then something came up in my mind. [ If another maid open the door and give me food this may be my chance to escape but I got to be careful there's many Soviet soldiers wondering outside the room. ] I though and planned to escape in the right time.