⟨⟨My little deer⟩⟩ (China x Philippines)

Sup so 3 people vote china and let's do it. oh bye the way there will be a new book that i will make tomorrow and you may now read :)

‖«⨳⩤------------------------------------------⩥⨳»‖

Loading..

Loading..

Loading ..

Starting..

May read now..

«China's pov»

I was wondering around the mountain then i heard a twig snap. I look at the direction where the twig snip and walk towards it.

I look around if someone is here with me but i see no one. "Hm.. no ones here maybe a small animal did it" i said and went back to wonder around the mountain.

-Later-

It was night time so i went back home then i heard a twig snap behind me. I turn around and saw no one i shrug and went back home.

But before i go back i saw something. And it's a person who is running somewhere. I decided to follow the person then the person went inside the cave and i went inside.

Then i saw a beautiful place the grass are glowing and the pond is glowing too. I saw the person who came here and he transformed into a deer. I was about to take a picture but the deer saw me and slowly walk towards me.

He became a man again then he leaned against me. I blush then he smiled "Hello human welcome to my cave" he said while smiling i was shock but smiled and we hang alot and i always visit this cave to know him more.

-2 years later-

"Ok you got this china you got this" i said and i went outside of my home and bought a flower called sampaguita.

When i arrive i saw Philip holding something behind him "Hi Philip!, how's your day?" "Oh it's fine chi!, What about you?" "Oh good too and i was wondering" i said with a nervous face.

"will...wilLYOUBEMYBOYFRIEND!-" i said very fast he look at me with shock and smiled 'i hope he likes me back' i though suddenly he hug me out of nowhere.

"Yes! I was about to ask you the same thing" he said with a happy tone "Sooo are we a thing now?" I ask he nod and i smiled and kiss his forehead then we start dating.

-7 day later-

"Hey Phil will you come here for a sec?" I ask "Sure!" He said then he came and saw me "I got a surprise for you" i smiled "Really! where!?"he said and he got very excited "follow me" i said he nod and i put a blindfold and we start to walk.

We stop and turn to him "Ok Phil you may get the blindfold off now" i said then kneeled down and took a small box he took off the blind and he look surprise and saw the ring 💍 "Philip... Will you marry me?" I ask and he quickly tackled me then smiled at me "OF COURSE!" He shout.

"Really!?" I ask and he nod then i hug him and kiss him "Hey philip" i said he hum "i want 3 kids" i said he look at me and blush and he playfully punch my arm.

‖«⨳⩤------------------------------------------⩥⨳»‖

I'm sorry if this story sucks 😞

But i hope you guys enjoy the story

*Swallows the whole hotsuace bottle *
I want more-

America: oh shit you swallow it all-

Russia:...

SS Harem: hotsuace addiction-