🌺Savior🌺 (Poland x Philippines)

hsihxoywhkx bc itsuoditeihxyrihsyirkhzitdhksiydiydiyekyiddhkdou-

U. P. E: *Knocks him out again* continue

                                                 ඩා▬▬ι═══════ﺤඩා

ʚPolandɞ

After 16 yrs still being colonized... I just want to be free and fly again... I then heard a thud, I look over to see a guard 1 laying unconscious on the floor then I saw a figure.

"Hey don't be afraid I'm getting you out of here" he said while smiling then one of the guards saw guard 1 laying
the immediately call the guards and warn others.

the figure quickly grabs my arm and ran to the secret exit then went to the woods deeper and deeper u til he let go of me.

he then look at me and ask if I'm okay I nod "w-who are you? " I ask he then said "I'm Philippines nice to meet you Poland!! " he said with kind and bright words.

"Nice to meet you but why did you save me? " I ask he smile wide "I don't want to see people suffer very much like my people... " he said but whisper the last part which I can't hear.

he then showed me his tree house and fed me with foods and play then show me the secret place we meet if we got seperated.

he's like a true angel-

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────

Author: Ok that felt cringe-

U. P. E: wtf-

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────

-34 days later-

he then notice I have a wing and teach me how to fly again and healed my wings. I got happy and spent some time with him and do something dangerous-

then..

something happened...

"QUICK POLAND GO HIDE! I'LL HOLD THEM OFF" he shout but I didn't left him cuz his one true friend and one  of the most caring country in the world..

Then I did what I had to do..

I grab Philip and flew up on the air quickly and escape but my arm got shot by soviet me and Philip fell and crash down on the bushes.

when I was about to ran with Philip Third Reich quickly grab Philip back collar and put a gun on his head "Come with us or this little friend of urs is DEAD!! " after hearing Reich said I surrender myself not wanting Philip to get hurt bc of me.

to be continued

─────────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ─────────

PART TWO WILL COME OUT TMR SO CYA AND GOODNIGHT BIRDIES REEEEEEEEEE- *Le Sleeps*