Chapter 2: Make Up Your Mind

Spending the majority outside by 2 handmade graves, Edward sits with his mourning friend. He can't help but feel bad for him.

Only a few days into finally making it to the capital to live out his dreams, Tatsumi was met with the crushing reality of what the capital is really like.

They spent most of their time in silence, staring out into the sky where the sun had risen not too long ago. The only thing that was able to break the silence was.... weird.

Leone, the always energetic and busty blonde, makes her presence known by setting her "assets" atop Tatsumi's head. This, in turn, causes the younger boy to become embarrassed as well as slightly surprised by the sudden arrival. Tatsumi scurried away from Leone and nearly walks right of the nearby cliff.

Tatsumi: Don't sneak up on me like that!

Leone, completely changing the topic, asks, "So, have you decided to officially join yet? Your friend did without any protest."

Tatsumi gets up close to her, "I told you guys- *muffle*"

Completely ignoring what he was saying, Leone shoves Tatsumi's head into her breasts.

Leone: You really do have the makings of an assassin, you know.

Tatsumi: It's not a matter of weather or not I'd be good at it, alright... I just don't wanna kill people.

Apparently, stubbornness doesn't cancel out because Leone still persists and starts dragging Tatsumi along.

Leone: Well, I'm gonna introduce you to the guys anyways!

Tatsumi, struggling, questions, "Wait, what about Edward?"

Leone stops and turns around to where Edward was standing, which was a little off to the right of where Tatsumi was prior.

Both Tatsumi and Leone deadpan as during the squabble between the two, Edward had decided to fall asleep while standing.

Leone thinks, "How did he fall asleep like that? He was all business yesterday."

Brushing that off, Leone continues on, "He met most of everyone yesterday. He'll catch up later."

Waking up to a cool breeze, Edward slowly opens his eyes to see that he is still outside.

Looking around, he takes notice that Tatsumi is no longer there. He accurately guesses that Leone must have dragged him off not to long after showing up.

Looking up to the sun, Edward sees that it's about mid-day.

Edward: "Probably should've slept last night."

Finally deciding he shouldn't stay out any longer, he heads inside the headquarters.

Hoping to find where Tatsumi and Leone were, he heads into the dining area and finds Sheele reading a book.

He notices the title of the book, "Mend Your Airheaded Ways". Thinking back on it, Edward realizes that Sheele didn't really seem to understand much the other day when he and Tatsumi were being briefed slightly.

Edward taps her shoulder slightly, "Excuse me, Sheele?"

Noticing him, Sheele looks up from her book, "Hm, yes? Is there something you need?"

Edward: Yeah, I was wondering if you knew where Tatsumi and Leone were. I fell asleep when they were talking.

Sheele looks down slightly while thinking intently before looking back to Edward.

Sheele: I don't know. Maybe ask someone else?

Feeling underwhelmed by her actions, Edward thanks Sheele for trying and heads out into the Hall.