Sudden dread

Everyone was walking out of the trial area, it was right after Christopher's death. It kicked into everyone, that what they feared was coming back, is true.

"WE'RE IN ANOTHER FUCKING KILLING GAME!?" Charlie yells panicked. "It's, a lot to take in." Eclipse says. "Well yeah." Raphael says. "Look, let's just, try and stay calm, I'm sure everything will work in the end." Fred says. Charlie gives Fred a reassuring pat on the back smiling at him. "You know someone's going to pull some shit." Sylvester says looking at the group. "Shut up!" Jay yells. "Let's just, go to sleep, and face tomorrow." Andrew says.

As everyone meets up in the cafeteria, Monica and the remaining other 3 of the warriors of hope arrive. "Monica has motive." Monica says as a screen recorder plays in front of everyone, but only they can see what's going on. No one else can see what's going on with their screens. Andrew looks confused and than horrified. He can't believe it. The video, shows something he cares about, his dog spot, and saying that his dog might've been ran over. But it's never confirmed.

Everyone looks terrified. "What the." Stephanie says looking around, most people are staring in disbelief, most. Eventually everyone walks away. Andrew looks around and waves to Eclipse when he sees him. Eclipse waves back and sighs. "Everything ok?" Andrew asks. "My video, it scares me a lot, I, hope they're ok." Eclipse says. "You hope who is?" Andrew asks. "My younger sisters, and my boyfriend, and my best friend." Eclipse says. "Sounds like you have people you truly care for." Andrew says. "Yeah, I'd do, anything to see them again." Eclipse says looking away. "I, need some time to myself." Eclipse says. Andrew nods and walks away.

Andrew sees Charlie panicking and Fred trying to calm her down. "Uhh everything ok?" Andrew asks. "Peachy." Charlie replies still a little panicked. "Anything I can do to help?" Andrew asks. "Nothing I can't handle." Fred says. Andrew nods and walks away.

A few days pass, and Andrew grows tired, of all this waiting. He goes to the cafeteria and meets up with everyone. "Hey Charlie, I want to tell you something." Raphael says. "Yeah?" Charlie asks also being confused. "It's about Lori, she told me about you before, the incident." Raphael says. "Yeah what about that witch?" Charlie asks. Raphael sighs. "She's sorry, for everything. She really is." Raphael says. "And, how do I know you're being honest?" Charlie asks. "Because, I love her, and regret not being able to tell her." Raphael says. Charlie goes quiet as Raphael walks away.

James and Lucas are taking when Andrew goes over to the two. "Hey you two, what's going on?" Andrew asks. "Well, Lucas is basically talking with me, and I'm trying to help me decide to help more in the trials when they happen again." James says. Lucas nods. "Yeah, I'll consider it." Lucas says. "Good enough for me." James says. Andrew shrugs and walks away. There he finds Jay, McKenna, and Tanako. "Hey you three what's up?" Andrew asks. "Just, chilling really." Jay says. McKenna nods. Tanako shrugs. "Well, glad you three can just chill." Andrew says.

As Andrew walks away from everyone, he goes to chill. A few hours later, he heads to the male bathroom to take a crap, and in the bathroom he can't believe what he sees. In there is the dead body of James Taylor, the ultimate inventor. He has blood trickling down his face, along with all over his shoes, his yellow suit drenched in blood, and mucus.

13 remain