Headache

Everyone was shaken, their friend McKenna was executed. Andrew walked up to Sylvester and pinned him against the wall. "You better have a good reason for why you are doing this!" Andrew yells at Sylvester. Everyone else joins Andrew. Sylvester smiles. "I can't believe you haven't noticed, oh this is beautiful." Sylvester says laughing. "What?" Jay asks. "You 5, all working together. Oh the secret student will never be able to beat you." Sylvester says. "Wait, you know, about there being a secret 16th as well?" Charlie asks. Sylvester nods. "Who is it?" Stephanie asks. "I'm afraid that's on a need to know basis, and I won't reveal who." Sylvester says. "So? You know who it is?" Lucas asks. "Yes, and no." Sylvester says. "What do you mean?" Charlie asks. Sylvester throws andrews hand off his neck, and slams Andrew onto the ground. "You seriously want to ask more questions?" Sylvester asks. Jay is about to run at him, when Sylvester starts to tighten his grip on andrews neck. "One more step towards me, and we got our next victim." Sylvester says.

Everyone backs up, and Sylvester let's Andrew go. "Don't mess with him..." Stephanie says. "He's got another thing coming." Jay says as Sylvester walks away. "No, leave him be, we got things to figure out, such as this mysterious 16th person." Andrew says regaining his breath. "Yeah, you're right." Lucas says helping Andrew up. Everyone goes to the cafeteria, and immediately bump into Sylvester again. "HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET HERE SO FAST?!" Charlie asks yelling. "Logic." Sylvester says and winks. "I have a boyfriend." Charlie says. "Had." Sylvester corrects. Jay walks up to Sylvester and goes to slap him, but Sylvester grabs the guys hand, and twists it backwards. "You still want to go?" Sylvester tauntingly asks. "No, not really." Jay says in clear pain. "That's what I thought." Sylvester says dropping Jays hand on the ground. "No wonder you miss your girlfriend, she would've put up an actual fight based on what little I know about her." Sylvester says walking away. Charlie and Lucas help Jay up and to the infirmary. Stephanie and Andrew are left on their own.

"Hey steph, you remember anything from your killing?" Andrew asks. "Not much, I was the first victim, you sure seemed to be a natural in all those trials." Stephanie says. "I'm gonna be honest, that was my first one ever." Andrew says. "Seriously? You seem like a natural." Stephanie says. Andrew blushes at the compliment but, before he can say anything else, Charlie runs in. "Guys, you, should see this!" She yells. Stephanie and Andrew follow Charlie, what they find, is the dead body, of Sylvester Rogers, his skeleton is all that remains.

6 remain