Return to life

The 5 that survived, awake, in front of the new hopes peak academy. "Yep, he lied about the new bodies, this looks exactly like when I was alive." Andrew says. As the 5 get up and look at the building, Stephanie sees someone she recognizes with a girl. "DMITRI!" Stephanie yells. Dmitri looks over to the voice and his eyes widen. "WHAT, STEPHANIE!?" Dmitri yells in confusion. "Whos that?" The girl asks. "Someone from the killing game I was in babe." Dmitri says to the girl. "Wait, how? I thought we, saw the last of them." The girl says. "Whos this?" Stephanie asks walking over to Dmitri. "Oh yeah, Stephanie, meet my girlfriend Hiyoko." Dmitri says. "Heya." Hiyoko says. Dmitri and Hiyoko lead the 5 into the main building. "Hey, guys." Dmitri says into a room. "Yeah what is it?" One of the two males in the room asks. "What the hell, LUCAS?!" The guy yells confused. "Hey there." Lucas says. "You're not going to try and kill me the way you did Ruby are you?" The guy asks. "No." Lucas says. "Good, because otherwise, you'd be answering to me." A girl with a rifle says. "Victor, Starr, it's been awhile." Lucas says. The group go around and see the remaining people in the building.

"Well, I don't regret this little, limbo." Lucas says. "Easy for you to say, I learned that my girlfriend died while I wasn't here to help her." Jay says. "Look, just live on for her." Charlie says. "Ehh, you're right, it'd be stupid to make her sacrifice look dumb." Jay says, the group of 5 talk for the rest of the day and agree, to keep the limbo experience to themselves.

Thank you everyone that read this little redemption, now while the story itself isn't canon, it also could be, take your pick, if it was canon, I'd place it after the despair world stuff, also this is my FINAL story in this timeline, so, no more characters from this exact timeline will be featured, but the characters will appear again, just not these exact versions. Thanks to my friends DopeyTidepod  and Drifblimsoap  for letting me use their characters, and peace out everyone.