Fifth trial

Everyone went down to the trial site, and were all confused, everyone was together when Sylvester Rogers was found dead, were there any clues to them being a killer?

Monica: "Monica is excited to see how you find this out."

Andrew: "ok let's see here, Sylvester Rogers, not a good person, kept fucking up the trials."

Charlie: "what's more so that any evidence we could've used was destroyed, he was just a skeleton when we found him."

Stephanie: "yeah, he's literally just a skeleton."

Jay: "like that helps at all."

Lucas: "I think I found something that could be useful."

Charlie: "what is it?"

Lucas puts a knife down.

Lucas: "this, is definitely the murder weapon."

Jay: "yeah, but how the hell do we find the killer?"

Charlie: "Andrew, he was the ultimate detective, he must have something to find finger prints."

Andrew looks through his pockets and find what he was looking for.

Andrew: "yep, spot on Charlie, got my loupe with me."

As Andrew uses the loupe, he finds some strange markings on the knife.

Andrew: "strange."

Stephanie: "how so?"

Andrew: "there's finger prints here, that don't match ours, other than Lucas's, which I doubt he would give us this knife if he did it, the last one is strange, almost, doesn't look human."

Stephanie: "doesn't look human?"

Andrew: "yeah, I'm not sure why?"

Charlie: "you think he was killed by something, not human?"

Andrew: "not something, someone, there's markings on the knife, someone killed him, but it wasn't human."

Jay: "wasn't human?"

Lucas: "was there someone in any of your killings that wasn't a human?"

Andrew + Charlie: "Donald trump."

Jay: "a donkey."

Stephanie: "a doll."

Lucas: "well, a donkey and a doll are more likely, Donald trump is fundamentally a human."

Charlie: "yeah, but he's seriously a demon."

Lucas: "yeah, before we go into politics, which of them would be more likely to kill?"

Jay: "well, the donkey in mine tried killing a dude, but he got killed in the process."

Stephanie: "I'm not much help, I was dead early on in mine, but, he was the ultimate serial killer."

Lucas: "hmm."

???: "is it that time already?"

Charlie: "what the hell?"

???: "I think it is!"

Andrew: "who the hell keeps saying that?"

???: "it's me you dumbasses!"

Just than a wooden doll leaps down to the stand and takes the empty podium spot.