Fourth trial

Everyone went down to the trial site, everyone very confused, the one just killed was Sarah Wagner, the one who was still motivating some of them, when they entered the trial site, the signs with red x's were there, now joined with those of Eclipse and Sarah.

Monica: "Monica not going to bother saying the rules, at all, Monica wishes you good luck."

Kotoko: "though you demons should all burn!"

McKenna: "thanks for that."

Andrew: "ok, let's establish, what was she holding covered in that glowing substance."

Jay: "based on the shape, I assume it's a knife."

Lucas: "and that substance, is likely glowing paint."

Andrew: "paint, knife, under a table, what does that say?"

Charlie: "that anyone setting up the party is suspicious."

Andrew: "that would include, Charlie, McKenna, Jay, and Sylvester."

Sylvester: "and that note that I got, it shows someone was definitely planning a kill."

Andrew: "yeah, so, I think Sylvester is safe."

McKenna: "I wouldn't exactly say that."

Andrew: "what do you mean?"

McKenna: "this man, revealed something to me, and me alone!"

Sylvester: "oh, whatever do you mean?"

McKenna: "quit playing dumb!"

As the two yell, Andrew sees someone, standing in place

???: "I know you can find the truth to what happened."

Andrew looks up, and can't believe what he's seeing, in front of him, is not only what looks like the spirit of Sarah, somehow, but of everyone in that died, err lost the second chance.

Fred: "I believe you can do it."

Raphael: "yeah, what my buddy says."

Andrew: "guys..."

Tanako: "what?"

Andrew: "I wish you were still here."

Xavier: "hey, don't let our deaths, be in vain."

Christopher: "yeah, you're still in for the chance at life, don't forget that."

Eclipse: "we were mostly thinking about saving our own twisted necks, but you, you convinced those still alive, to stick together, you got this."

James: "exactly, those of us gone, we're just thinking of our own things, well those that killed."

Sarah: "point is, if you think you've lost us, no, you didn't, you kept us alive in your own way, by persevering, If you didn't, we truly would be dead, you kept our memory alive."

Andrew: "guys..you sure?"

Raphael: "you're almost done with this leg of your journey. I think you can make it to the end."

Sarah: "yeah, we believe in you, no, we know you can make it to the end."

Andrew looks at everyone that died and smiles.

Andrew: "thanks guys."

Andrew opens his eyes after thinking, and looks at the arguing two.

Andrew: "no."