CHAPTER SEVEN

SIMON'S P. O. V

Angry or pissed off aren't the specific words to describe these two people in front of us. I don't really know what is the problem here but I think they are being more possessive or more like controlling.

I don't know if anyone has ever noticed their behavior but I think Nathan is getting the idea now or maybe he is so used to it to notice it is too much.. I mean we are adults whom can make our own decisions and its not like their are our guardians or something.

" Stop thinking that your an adult who can make your own decisions ". Victor yells.

"Thank you for voicing out for me". I tell him as I walk away from them heading straight to the kitchen.

" don't walk away", They both follow me leaving Mum puzzled.

" come on guys, we just wanted to get home early ". Nathan reasons with them as he walks besides me.

" Then all you had to do is tell us". Nix replies this time.

" okay.. What is this really about? because from what I see you guys want us to rely on you for no reason ". I had to ask, it doesn't make any sense.

" Safety ". Victor says.

" safety? Are you serious?" I ask him in disbelief." Mum? " I turn to her for help.

" just listen to your brother Victor ". She says lifting her bags.

" unbelievable ", I sigh walking out of the kitchen to my room. " And it's SIMON" I yell before slamming the door behind me.

I drop myself to bed lying there looking at the ceiling as if asking for it to drop on me and be done with this crap.

They say " for safety " I mean what does it even mean. Safety from whom or what? Are they in a gang or something, if it's gang involved then they are the leaders and if it's the roads then I am sure enough that I am qualified enough to drive not like I am  reckless not like Victor as ever seen me drive reckless or drive at all.

" Simon? ", I hear my name being called turning to the direction of the sound I see Nathan standing at the door. " I knocked but you didn't reply"

" they ruined our day", I say sitting up.

" yeah, they did ". He says almost quietly still standing at the door frame.

" we can still have some fun, come in". I say adjusting myself so I could leave space for him to sit. " as you can see I have games, music, movies, books anything that will make you entertained be my guest".

" I see. How about a movie? " he asks as he browsed my movie collections and lists on Netflix. " it seems like you like horror, thriller, sci-fi, supernatural, documentary and I don't see any romance or comedy or... "

" musical? ", I ask smiling at him.

" well yeah " he says sitting back on bed.

I just stand here staring at him noticing something. We maybe friends or brothers but we don't know anything about each other maybe that's the reason why Nix and I don't get along that well or why Nathan likes my mum too much or why Nix and Victor act like they have known each other for their entire lives.

" Let me go get something to eat while you choose something to watch and maybe we could play 20 questions"

"That's not a bad idea", he says scrolling at my choice of movies. " lookout for the mood destroyers".

" Believe me that's the plan". I say walking out of the room.

Taking the stairs down to the leaving room surprisingly to find it quiet and organized for once and no one is here in fact it's strange I don't here them anywhere around.

Liking my chances I walk to the kitchen and to find takeout menus on the counter it looks like they have ordered dinner they can be useful sometimes,  not bothered with them I walk straight for the freezer.

Opening it I don't see any ice cream, how could they just take the whole bucket? Savages. I mean they are only two of them.

Plan B it is. The snacks cabinet which is way to high for me to reach without tiptoeing great, rampaging through I come out with pop corns,chips and I need a packet of gummy bears which is way at the back.. It must be the work of Victor to torture me like this. Extending myself even further but I don't seem to reach it.

" you look like you need help ".

No! No! What is he doing here? Please tell me I am dreaming. Please! Please! He can't see me like this.

" Do you need some help?" He whispers right into my ear feeling his hot breath on my skin making my body to react with a shiver running down my body.

' speak idiot' I scold myself internally but I am not sure I do have the voice to say anything especially when I am stuck between the counter and the warm solid body.

He extends his hand to where mine is and even further coming out with the  gummies. " I believe this is what you wanted? "

I shake my head for yes not trusting myself to say anything. He handles me the gummies without taking any steps back.

" Hey Jason, what's taking you so long?" Nix's voice is heard from the living room heading straight for the kitchen and it doesn't seem like neither Jason nor I are moving from this position any time soon. 

Great.

******************************************

A/N

Till next time.

Thanks for reading.

Enjoy, vote, share, comment and follow.

Be safe.