CHAPTER FOUR

SIMON'S P.O.V

" WOOOH! No one can stop me now!" I shout at the top of my lungs, holding a red plastic cup standing on top of a table shirtless.

" Simon. Simon get down from there", Nixon shouts my name so I could be able to hear him. The music is blasting and I still wonder why the cops are not here yet.

" I am the king of this jungle!", I keep on shouting and slurring some other words. In short, am drunk like completely drunk.

" You are not a king of anything if you break your neck, now get down now", Nixon shouts or more like yelling.

" Okay, okay party pooper", I look around to see anything that will support me to get down from here but unfortunately I don't see anything, so I decided to jump. Luck is not on my side when I slip because the table is wet from different kinds of things that I don't know or really care about. Waiting for the impact to come but I don't receive any instead I feel warm arms holding me to place. Opening my eyes I am met with green eyes.

" You are so handsome and I really love your eyes. I am so glad that you are my brother".

Next thing, I see blackness.

Yap that is all I can remember of what has happened that night and everything else is blunk.

Do you want to know how did this happen?

Let me take you back to 24hrs earlier.

It has been a week since I got to this new town, a new school, and visited my dad's new family. I am trying really hard to not be mad at my dad but I don't think if am doing a good job at it.

Nixon being Nixon, he doesn't acknowledge me either when we are sharing classes or canteen or in the hallways or anywhere near his friends. It is like I don't exist to him and I don't know why. I know I said that I will find out too why he hates me but believe me from the vibes he is giving me I am not anywhere near him so it will be a long journey to find out about that. Something that I don't get is he is friends with Victor like really close that he even introduces him as his brother. I mean he has my face but he doesn't hate him.

Nathan being Nathan is an angel and we have been closer. We both like the same things and hate almost the same things. Even though we don't have most of our subjects together but he is always at the door waiting for me to come out of the class. It is like am his long lost brother that he recently knew about.

Today is Friday, it means weekend as excited as I sound I don't have any plans for the weekend, the only plan I have right now is to get in class and enjoy my day since am planning on not seeing Nixon today or any other day.

" Simon!", I hear Nathan's voice from behind me. Turning to meet him and he is not alone Nixon is beside him talking to Victor but the moment his eyes lands on me he frowns. So I frown back am not going down without a fight.

" What is wrong with you?" Nathan asks.

" Nothing why?"

" You frowned", He states.

" I did not".

" Yes, you did".

" Whatever, so what's up", I ask resuming my walk to the lockers.

" Do you have plans for this weekend?" Nathan asks leaving Nixon and Victor a step behind.

" No why?"

" Come and spend the weekend with us", Nathan says happily which I just hear a grunt from Nixon.

" You mean at your house, with your papa?" I asked unsure of what he asking from me.