Chapter 8

Day 1 of Invasion

The A.I drone robot managed to land and experience skirmishes and the defense of Britannia troops in all directions was penetrated, Amman, Damascus and Tehran was captured. The Britannia army was taken aback by this attack. The Electronic Disturber was used for the first time, thanks to the help of this tool, the joint Soviet Chechen forces were able to seize the holy cities of Mecca and Medina and their surroundings without a fight.

Day 2 of Invasion

The Soviet troops met with guerrilla fighters who seemed to have the same AK-47 guns as them, as well as several Knightmare they captured,these guerrilla fighters are the remnants of the Middle East Federation troops who later fought the Britannia regime in secret, later the Soviet Government aiding and give the guerillas fighters they weapon. Later the Soviet captured Muscat and Sana'a.

Day 3 of Invasion

Britannian launch a counterattack against the Soviets, but the existence of Alien-made A.I. Drones was make the Britannian forces overwhelmed, once destroyed, they can come back to life, until finally the Britannian army is repulsed and Soviet keep pushed deeper inside the middle eastern area and capture Baghdad, Kuwait and Manama, and then the last Britannian forces was hiding in Dubai, the former Middle Eastern Federation capital city.

Day 4 of Invasion

Soviet troops started sending a large army of A.I drone troops and broke through Britannia's defenses in Dubai, then the fighting was fierce.

Dubai, former M.E.F capital city

Explosions everywhere, Knightmare crashing here and there. The Soviet troops were now assisted by guerrilla fighters, and there Yevgeny joined the war

Yevgeny: Comrade! Where is Andrei Squad?!

Soviet Soldier 9#: Andrei Squad still contact with another Britannian troops

Yevgeny: Damnit!

Yevgeny also entered Karelia and start begin with former M.E.F General, Qasim Al-Asad, who inside his captured Sutherland and renamed into Janbiya

(Janbiya)

Yevgeny: Well, anything get worse?

Qasim: No my brother. Everyone! They became weak! March forward! Fight, my brothers!!!! Allah is Great!!!

(Because the majority of M.E.F's population is Muslim, so I'll just include it as part of the story)

All Khanjar troops (Glasgow renamed as Khanjar, unit captured by M.E.F . troops) began to attack Britannian Sutherland units and mainly they use a scimitar the size of a Knightmare

(Khanjar)