Chapter 14

Back to mall security room

Rolo: That’s right. I can’t remember how many people I killed. Nobody counts the number of times they brush their teeth or eat a meal, same with this. My Geass is suited to assassination. That’s what I was told. So I killed. There was no other place for me. And undercover operation, I’ll be playing someone’s little brother?! Are you sure this is the right assignment for me? Because I was too busy with my duty and also gave up on looking for my father, I’ve never known any parents or family. So it doesn’t seem… No, if that’s the order I’m given, then my step big brother shall be Lelouch Lamperouge.

Lelouch: Your Geass is the power to stop time?

Rolo: I have no reason to answer you. The orders given to me are as follows. If Lelouch Lamperouge’s memories return, if Zero is awakened, then he is to die.

Lelouch: …16…17…18…19…

Rolo: What’s that? Why are you counting?

Lelouch: Since the moment you appeared, I’ve been counting the seconds to myself carefully one by one. But now the count is out of sync. Now why do you think that is?

Then the recording stops at the part where Rolo's Geass influence is lost

Lelouch: <I’ll make you my pawn to find Nunnally.>

Lelouch: Rolo, you can’t stop time. No one can. You’ve just altered my sense of time.

Rolo: that's what I wanna do. Impressive right? This is actually one of my father's Geass powers

Lelouch: What do you mean?

Rolo: My father has 10 different Geass powers, because he is one of the very rare Code Breakers, he was given the power of Absolute Geass because he was chosen as very rare Code Breaker.

Lelouch: very rare?

Rolo: Yes, The odds are about a million, three hundred and sixty-seven thousand, four hundred and ninety-three to one

Lelouch: So he's the only one? Then why did you initially want to join the hunt for your own mother, CC?

Rolo: At first I didn't know who my mother was, but after I was reminded by my father, I remembered who my parents were. My father is a Code Breaker from another world, he was 20 years old in April One, 1945, he told me that he was dying of being shot by a Nazi sniper, but my mother who was there offered me an unusual contract, gave my father the power of Absolute Geass which had 10 different powers, and then lived eternally. This world was very different from the world where my father lived, because this Absolute Geass was the only one that could influence those Russians who were from another world.

Lelouch: I see... Only your father's Geass can influence people in the original world.

Rolo: Ordinary Geass can't influence these Russians, but my father's Geass can. When my father came into this world, he fell in love with my mother and then married, many months later, I was born and when I was 5 years old he disappeared. And here I am. I wanna join you after I joined my father and his Soviets friends

Lelouch: alright.

Rolo: the prisoner that take for the exchange for you has been taken by the others, and they make their way to Chinese Consulate. And we need figured out how to withdrawing the Britannian troops that in front of the Chinese Consulate

Lelouch: I have an idea

Back to in front of Chinese Consulate

Guilford: Why doesn't he show up? Damn, if the replacement with a prisoner doesn't work, then there must be another way to be provoked... But how?