Story Promotion 3#

Alright, I'm here again to promote the story again, this time surely you guys already know right?

Yes! I wanna to promote the Aldnoah.ZERO × Killzone Crossover story with title: Aldnoah.ZERO, let the justice be done, though the rise of Helghast: The road to truth

ZERO, let the justice be done, though the rise of Helghast: The road to truth

Summary:

What would happen if the Helghasts came to the Aldnoah.ZERO universe?

It is said that the Helghans fled from their planet who then entered a portal machine to avoid their dark future, Scolar Visari got this through a dream where his people and himself and the planet Helghan would be destroyed and Helghan would be hit by an event called the "Terracide".

In order to avoid a dark future, Scholar orders his reason to create an interdimensional portal where they will make their empire again in another world and his wish comes true. He and military officials, senates, his people and his families were taken away and fled to another world.

They enter an alternate universe, where the Earth-Mars War takes place, the war between United Earth and the Vers Empire takes place, but unexpected events occur, two portals appear, one on the Moon and the other on Mars, Scolar makes his debut by claiming that he comes from the future, precisely in the 22nd century. And this time, Scolar will help the Terrans to fight the Martians on the condition that the Earth side must withdraw from the war and let the Helghans overcome this war.

In the end, United Earth withdrew its troops and the Hyper Gate on the moon was secured by Helghan's side, preventing "Heaven's Fall" from occurring. Now, there is only the Helghast Empire and the Vers Empire who have different advanced technologies starting their war, but due to the critical condition of Mars with being invaded by the Helghans, the Vers Imperial Army on the moon were annihilated in just a matter of hours, now only Vers was on Mars. The Martians desperately protect the planet Mars from the Helghan attacks, but this doesn't stop their blitzkrieg.

The Martian kataphrakt of the Orbital Knights suffered a significant setback, their sophistication was not comparable to the advanced technology of the Helghans

Two years later, in 2001, Helghast won the Helghan-Mars War, this war caused the planet Mars to be divided into two regions, West and East, millions of Martians died in vain, this was the first and humiliating defeat of the Vers Empire, both sides signed a truce, and then "The Wall" was built.

Gilzeria, a surrogate emperor who died in the original series due to the events of "Heaven's Fall" is now in this series he was arrested by the Helghast and in 2004, he was deported to Vers

Now after the separation of Mars between the two camps, now these two nations have fallen in a cold war known as Helghast-Vers Cold War, the two superpowers are competing to determine who is the superpower on Mars.

During the reign of Scolar Visari, the Helghasts made a profit from living on Mars and working hard by mining and producing factories, they also found water sources on Mars, this makes the Vers side shocked to hear this, the Scolar know that the Vers Empire is weak in terms of their economy and social inequality because using a old feudal system, their industry has always depended on a system called "Aldnoah".

Because the Helghan-Mars War had caused the excessive population of Mars to decrease, the people of Vers who had a low economy, they started looking for work to Helghast, hoping to get a lucrative job, but this ended in racial discrimination by the Helghans against the Martians.

The Martians who are in Helghast get racist views from the Helghans because the Helghans think that their race is better than the Martians, racial segregation was applied, but this did not apply to the Terrans who came to Helghast.

During the cold war between Vers and Helghast, the Helghans forged alliances with the Earthlings and established good cooperation and relations. However, Scolar has evil intentions to defeat Vers and then take over Earth, because he has a grudge against Vekta, one of the colonial planets of Earth in his universe.

Scolar's reign ended in 2009, when he had a heart attack and died, and the title of Autarch was passed down to his daughter, Hera Visari. Hera learned of her father's evil intentions through her father's diary, she quickly burned it and hoped that there would be no war in the future

In 2014, a group of rogue Orbital Knights formed a group called "New Vers" led by a man named "The Commander" who plans to make war between Vers, Helghast and Earth,by eliminating the Imperial Princess Vers named Asseylum Vers Allusia
Gilzeria. His intention was to provoke but the Emperor Rayregalia of Vers Empire, but because Emperor Rayregalia acted wisely and didn't jump to conclusions because he didn't want a war with Helghast, denying that his granddaughter was dead and still alive

A group of Japanese students, one of them has a high IQ like Albert Einstein, teamed up with the UF government to reveal who was behind this murder. Plus knowing that Princess Asseylum wasn't dead and was still alive, they became even more convinced that someone was planning this assassination to provoke the Vers Empire itself

With support from UF, Helghast and Vers, Inaho Kaizuki and his friends as well as envoys from Vers and Helghast begin to work together to unravel this mystery and seek the truth.

Can they stop the suspense between United Earth, Vers Empire and Helghast Empire and unravel this mystery? Find out their journey in this story

Do you think you agree that I also make this story? Please vote below

- A. Yes

- B. No

The choices is your

Keep spirit 👍