Chapter 21

Meanwhile on Perseus Division hideout, Area 11

Perseus: How are J.U.F's current activities progressing?

Kiril: There has been no gunfight between the two sides, but J.U.F released the hostages in the bureau, but not Guilford

Perseus: I'm sure that he detained Guilford because Guilford is also a tactician in this matter, if released it would be a problem.

Lev: After all... What about that Lelouch boy?

Perseus: He returned back to the academy, but there are our people who are watching over the OSI people under Ashford Academy, So if the OSI people try to fight back then there's no chance of survival

Kiril: Do not tell... That Makarov and Viktor are in charge of controlling the OSI people? Like a puppet?

Perseus: can be say that. OSI people in underground of the Ashford Academy is easy to make them as a puppet of the Perseus Division, they will give us any information that we need

Lev: We got from that woman called Villetta?

Perseus: yes... By the way, did you see Yevgeny?

Kiril: No... I don't see him this time...

Meanwhile at Ashford Academy

Sayoko: Master Lelouch, I have your schedule for tomorrow.

Lelouch: Tomorrow?

Rolo: Sayoko made promises to other people without considering all the consequences.

Sayoko: I was instructed to maintain his interpersonal relationships.

Lelouch: It can’t be helped.

Rolo: Quite careless for a female ninja.

Sayoko: I am a secret service agent. A 37th master of the Shinozaki school…

Lelouch: Sayoko! What’s with this schedule?

Sayoko: Allowing for three hours of sleep, you have date scheduled with 108 girls. 14 of them are waiting for cancellations. And they’ve been on the wait list for six months. And that confirms your schedule for today. Since you have no classes pending I was able to fill all 24 hours. At 0800 you’ll enjoy a homemade box lunch. At 0900 you’ll visit the art gallery. At 1030 shopping. At 12 noon, you trip to the aquarium, and from there travel aboard the Shinkiro. Please go underwater until you’re 400 kilometers from shore. You’ll change clothes inside the cockpit and proceed to the Empire of Unified China where you conclude trade treaty in Shanghai at 1500 hours. You are allotted 47 minutes to complete your business there. Then you’ll return here to see a late movie at 2100 hours. At 24:02 you’ll meet your next date for live show. And then…

In the night

Lelouch sneak up to academy to avoiding Shirley

Anya: You can start by explaining it to me.

But ended up when he get caught by Anya

Lelouch: Lady Anya.

Anya: There’s something I want to ask.

Lelouch: Don’t tell me I have a date with the Knight of the Round.

Anya: Same Lelouch?

She show the picture of Lelouch when he still a prince

Lelouch: That’s a picture of me when I was still a prince back in the homeland. Of course, not. Remarkable rightness. But you know, I’m only a commoner…

Gino: Lelouch, old man!

Lelouch: What?

Gino: May I please go to your chess games with you? Only the underground ones where you bet.