SN Grigori Rasputin

SN Grigori Rasputin

Will be coming in a another next chapter, after Nunnally was saved by the Soviet and unknown boy that will be revealed as Rolo, and he and his father and another Soviet technicians will be rebuilt this spaceship and renamed into SN Grigori Rasputi...

Will be coming in a another next chapter, after Nunnally was saved by the Soviet and unknown boy that will be revealed as Rolo, and he and his father and another Soviet technicians will be rebuilt this spaceship and renamed into SN Grigori Rasputin, serving in Soviet Space Forces after being get out from the underground cave, this ship will compete with Avalon, Ikaruga and another floating airships.

Weapons:

60x Beam Blaster

50x Plasma CIWS

15x Main Cannon

1x Super Mega Hadron Cannon (and Hadron Cannon which is has been modified by the alien drones to make so powerful and installed in front of the ship)

100x Falcon (50x) and Raven (50x) Fighters

1x Absolute Blaze Luminous (Can withstand Stark Hadron Cannon attack, even can reflect it)

60x Knightmare Frame

40x VTOL

Note:

- Those who don't know about the Super Maga Hadron Cannon's attack is mostly like it's Britannian counterpart, but more powerful , with an incredibly powerful attack that can even pierce mountains)

- This spaceship was named after Rolo great great great grandfather, Grigori Rasputin

- This starship is bigger than Ikaruga, and some of the other floating airships are almost as half big as the Korean Peninsula.