Chapter 11

January-March 2018 a.t.b

The Soviet-Chinese Border War experienced a truce, but only temporarily, in February, China attacked Soviet troops, but this time Soviet troops began to enter Chinese territory, In early March, the Soviets captured 20 Longdans in a Chinese military armory near the border, a small town in Mongolia.

April 2018 a.t.b

The Soviets placed military posts throughout Europe and Africa, but shortly thereafter on April 5, Britannia declared war on E.U., but Soviet has react this and send any forces to repelled the Britannian forces, Britannian has been captured Portugal and Spain, but the Britannian has been repelled from there.

9 May, 2018 a.t.b

The Soviets held a Victory Day parade, although in another world, they still used the old world Gregorian calendar. Then after the Victory Day parade, Vladimir Putin met with members of the Black Knights who were invited to the Kremlin to cooperate as suppliers of weapons and food to them, but since it needed a lot of supplies to continue the Black Rebellion again, they agreed, The New Soviet Union also supplied the Black Knights with weapons from the Japanese weapons that Russia had already built there.

14 May, 2018 a.t.b

1007 hours, Kremlin, Moscow

Vladimir Putin sat in a chair in his office

Putin: How are the current developments?

Yevgeny: Everything is fine, and we can build our own Knightmare Frame called Gorilla and Sturmovik, we have a license to build Alexander belonging to E.U. and it seems that Tristan will be a light burden, because the Sturmovik can become a fighter and can help our air forces. And also we can develop the Floating System which has very high agility, and our Air Knightmare troops can fight without any hassle.

Putin: This will be able to turn the tide of our battle. What about the battle at the border?

Yevgeny: It is currently still hostile to the Chinese Federation troops, and there has been no fire from either side nor from us or them. The KGB said that one of the High Eunuchs named Gao Hai was heading to Japan, to the Chinese Consulate to be exact

Putin: I'm sure he might want to start making connections between China and Britannia so we can be defeated. But we need inside help

Yevgeny: Mr. Li Xingkie can help you, he is part of the China Loyalist

(So from now on there were two factions that didn't mention each other, namely: Chinese Loyalists who sided with Empress Tianzi and Chinese Ultranationalists who sided with High Eunuch, can be say a cold civil war.)

Putin: We can do that. Tell the Spetsnaz Units to infiltrate to Japan

Yevgeny: Yes, comrade president

Meanwhile in Area 11 Viceroy Government Bureau

Britannian Army: Viceroy Calares, please hurry. The delegation from the Chinese Federation is waiting.

Calares: I understand. Are those O.S.I. people going to carry it out? < What about the Intelligence Agency’s plan? >

Britannian Army: Yes. At Babel Tower, my lord.

Calares: On today of all days. What could His Majesty be thinking? I seriously doubt the scattered remnants of the Black Knights can do anything to us at this point… Besides, Zero is long dead. How about the Soviets?

Britannian Army 3#: So far they haven't acted in the slightest

Calares: Good, those barbarians probably didn't do anything stupid