Bubble Tea - Jakehoon Part 2

"Wait" said Sunoo, frowning. "Where's is your bubble tea?"

Niki looked around him. Sunoo had his lavender milk tea with tapioca, Jay had his jasmine tea with strawberry boba and he had his own green tea with mango jellies. However Sunghoon didn't have his own drink.

"Did you forget to order it?" asked Niki, not understanding.
"I don't think that this is what happened" said Jay, suddenly smirking again.

Sunghoon stayed silent. He had to think.

"The shop mixed the orders up, but it's okay" explained Sunghoon, trying to be convincing.

Sunoo looked at Sunghoon before tilting his head. He took his phone and dramatically placed his against his ear.

"Yes, is this the police? I'd like to report a missing person. It's my friend Park Sunghoon" he said, even more dramatically.
"Come on, stop the teasing" asked Sunghoon.

"I've known you for years, there's no way you would stay quiet if they had forgotten your drink Hoon" added Jay, raising one eyebrow.

Sunghoon sighed.

"Just tell us already" said Niki, getting frustrated.

He knew he could choose not to tell them, but he also knew that if he kept his mouth shut, they would ask him until the end of times.

"Okay, I asked Heeseung to bring my bubble tea to Jake. He is not feeling well and I wanted to do something nice for him" finally explained Sunghoon. "Happy?"

The three friends nodded. Sunghoon breathed deeply, now they should move on from this and they would be able to start their project.

"What about the message?" added Niki.
"Nice" whispered Jay.

"Could you mind your own business pleasu?" asked Sunghoon.
"Come on, you never do things like that!" said Sunoo. "I admit we've been teasing you, but you can understand right?"
"Yeah, we're your best friends, give us the details!" added Niki.

"I just wished him a quick recovery" said Sunghoon, sitting next to Sunoo. "Now the project."

The three boys didn't insist. They all knew Sunghoon had a limit and they were pretty sure they were on the verge of crossing it.

"I'll let you guys do your thing" said Jay. "Plus I need to get dressed if I don't want to be late."
"Alright" replied Sunghoon.

Jay left the kitchen as Sunoo turned his computer on.
The three boys spent a long time doing their research and preparing the written document their teacher had asked them to.
Every once in a while, they got off topic, however it didn't last long, as Sunghoon wanted to finish their task today.

"I'm off" said Jay, as he passed by the kitchen opened door.
"Say hi to Jungwon for me" said Sunghoon.
"Will do" confirmed Jay.

They heard the front door being opened, however, they didn't hear Jay going outside.

"Are you o-" started Sunghoon, before seeing Jay walking towards him.
"I think you received a message" said Jay, smiling.

Jay put a fresh bubble tea in front of Sunghoon, smiling widely.

"See you" he simply said, disguising his happiness.

~

"Has he answered?" asked Heeseung.
"Not yet" replied Jake, rolled in his blanket, laying on the couch. "Are you sure you delivered to the right address?"
"Yes" replied Heeseung.
"And you've written my number on it?" continued Jake.
"Yes" answered Heeseung, getting annoyed.
"And you've rang the bell and ran away without Sunghoon seeing you?" asked Jake.
"Uh" replied Heeseung, seemingly unsure.

"Hee?" asked Jake, as he got more nervous by the second.
"I forgot to ring the bell" explained Heeseung. "But I'm sure he will see it."
"What if he sees it tomorrow?" asked Jake, desperate.

"I'm sorry, but I'm-" started Heeseung.

Thankfully for him, he had been interrupted by Jake's phone and the delightful bling sound announcing a new text message.

"Is it him?" asked Heeseung.

Jake didn't answer right away. He took his phone, unlocked it and read said new message first.
"It's him" whispered Jake.
"We are the dreamers of dreams" replied Heeseung, shaking his fist in the air.

Jake wasn't concentrated on Heeseung though. As soon as he had read that the text came from Sunghoon, he saved his number as a new contact info.

Hi! This is Sunghoon. Thank you for giving me your number, it was unexpected!

Hi!
I hope it's okay

Of course it is!

Jake's heart was beating extremely fast. Truth was, he was thinking about quitting the delivery job for a better one, but after one week of delivering to Sunghoon's house, he had decided to continue doing it. He wanted to keep meeting Sunghoon regularly, even if it was to deliver him his drinks.
He had thought about talking to him a bit more, or even ask him for his number, yet he had felt too shy every time.

However, today was different.
Jake was sick and he had asked his roommate Heeseung to take his shift, which the latter had accepted (a little pocket money never hurt anyone). Jake was sleeping in front of the tv when Heeseung came home with a bubble tea for him.
Jake hadn't understood at first, but then Heeseung explained it was a gift from Sunghoon.

It seemed to be the good opportunity to give Sunghoon his number, right?

So he did.

This gives him the choice too. If he doesn't want to text me, he can ignore it.
I guess that he did want to talk to me.

Jake's phone vibrated in his hand.

I hope you aren't too sick
In either way, I hope you'll feel better quickly

Thank you
It's just a little cold, I'll be okay in no time!

I'm glad to read that!

Jake smiled at his phone. He really wanted to spent the whole night texting Sunghoon. He also wanted to call him, and even to ask him out.

However he knew it would be too fast. That being said, they had been flirting for a month every time Jake brought him his drinks, so...
So he chose the first option, and they spent the night talking back and forth, discovering each other little by little.

It was almost time for Jake to go to sleep, but he had to ask Sunghoon something first.

When I do feel better
Would it be okay to ask you out?

Jake opened his eyes widely. He didn't know if he had been too reckless. But it was too late. Sunghoon had received and read the messages.

I'd love that!
But you'll have to be faster than me, cause I already had picked a restaurant to bring you to

Jake smiled.

This felt really natural. He felt comfortable with Sunghoon.

And thankfully for them, it was only the beginning ✨

Hey everyone! I hope you are all doing well
I have a question:
Would you like to read a story with both bts and enhypen members? I've had an idea and wanted to know if you would be interested ☺️

Thank you in advance and thank you for the support ✨✨✨