003

'Zoo'

'But I'm caught up with these hoes, they
gon' follow
Ballin' like a baller blocka
Every time I catch my feelings, lock 'em in
a bottle
And you probably find my heart
somewhere lost in Nevada'

~Kentrell

4:50pm

"Bae I only asked where the hoes at so I can stay away from that area !"

"Juan shut the fuck up talking to me !" Milly yells as her and Dejuan lets them self into Pooh's apartment , continuing their argument from the night before .

"Shit not even that deep !" He huffs waving her off hoping to spot pooh so he didn't have to continue the conversation.

"Cause why the fuck would you even post some shit like that " she snaps "begging for some fucking attention " she rolls her eyes .

"Whatever g stop fucking talking to me " he huffs , walking towards the back where he knows Pooh could be .

"Glad to " she mumbles following him . He opens the room door and drops his jaw snickering to himself quietly .

"Oop I know dats right " Milly chirps spotting what he's looking at .

"Shh " he laughs pulling out his phone and begins recording .

My nigga pooh boo'ed up in this hoe ! Don't fucking play with that boy . Shordy ain't even been hea twenty four hours and he already got her in them sheets !

Dejuan yells earning a smack from milly as he ends the video and types a caption .

(Please ignore the Caucasian couple in this picture and focus on the way they're sleeping . imagination )

 ✨imagination ✨)