023

'Zoo'

'I ain't got much to say
I just hope you're on your way
We ain't gotta take no breaks, no, I need it'

~snoh aalegra

3:00am

As Von slides his key in the lock twisting it open , he struggles to push the door before finally stumbling in .

After a few drinks and blunts with his best friend, he lost track of time then finally realized he had someone waiting for him that he had to get back to .

As soon as he steps inside the threshold, he spots Malaya standing in the middle of the living room with a angered straight face glaring at him . He was hoping she would be sleep to avoid the argument that he knows is coming being that he asked her to stay with him but ended up staying out so long , but he's glad to see her so he might just enjoy it .

"Wassup baby ?" He flashes his charming smile only infuriating her further ."you missed me ?"

She frowns hard one last time before rubbing her temples and sighing, only to earn a smirk from von whose now amused at her frustration.

His intoxication is a large reason behind his amusement at this moment and it's also the reason for his excitement down under .

"Von you left me at this damn house for hours and now you walking In here with a smile on your face like it's funny ?!" She snaps

"Woahhhh calm down " he says in a sarcastic Tone while thumping the vein popping out her forehead getting his hand swatted .

"Don't fuckin touch me !" She points at him upset "you want me to stay and wait hand and foot for you like you some kind of king while you go out and do god knows what " she rants "I'm not your damn whore , you can't keep me locked in here until you come back drunk as fuck expecting me to be with you "

"That's just the fucking problem Malaya " he says only catching the last part of her entire tirade . "You're not with me " he reminds her

She squints her eyes and shakes her head "exactly so act like it and stop treating me like your fucking girlfriend " she argues "youre my side bitch remember that! "

She can't even believe the words spewing out of her mouth at the moment .

She's never been so vulgar and angry like this towards someone she likes so much but for some reason von brings the worst possible words out of her that she can think of to hurt him .