015

'Zoo'

'Wanna know how it feels to fly, wanna know how it feels to fly
Scared of hello, ain't scared of goodbye'

~August Alsina

12:00am

Wave 🌊💙- get to millys house now !!

Wave 🌊 💙- Malaya hurry ! We need you

Wave 🌊💙- SOSSS🚨🚨🚨🚨

Big bro ♾❣️- where tf you at g ? 😑ya friends said they need you , and pooh thought you was with me  and I thought you was with him so wtf going ?

Big bro ♾❣️- ari lying ass told him you was in the restroom🤦🏾‍♀️ 

Pooh😘- are you okay ?

Pooh😘- millys hurt I'm otw there please meet us  when you get this message

As Malaya gets dropped off in front of Herbs apartment , she can't even process her night with Von fully as she runs straight to millys unit and bangs on  her door until someone opens it  .

The text from Ryan and pooh were  so alarming that her heart is literally racing , wondering what went wrong in the few hours she's been gone  .

She regrets going ghost , and running off with Von while her friend lays at home 'hurt ' without her knowing what the hell happened. She feeels like a horrible person  , like a traitor . She chose someone like Von over her friends and her boyfriend . She just doesn't know what her 'life '  has come to at this point .

He changed everything.

After a few more taps , millys door finally opens revealing her petite mother standing in the door way .

Malaya only has seen her mom on pictures around the house , but they've never met . What an awkward night for an introduction.

"Hi " Malaya greets anxiously, wanting to check on milly . She just doesn't want to be rude and walk past her mom in her own house " I'm Malaya , Camille's friend "

"Kamusta " she says back catching Malaya off guard at the foreign language . She hadn't realized milly was mixed. "Halika, bumalik siya dito" her mother speaks as she widens the door and starts walking towards millys room .