020

'Zoo'

Now the tide is rolling in
I don't wanna win
Let it take me
Let it take me

~Labrinth

July 11, 20219:00 am

July 11, 2021
9:00 am

"I don't care what you was watching boy I'm grown !" Malaya yells , snatching the controller out of Yosohns hand .

Ari and Herb said they had to make a 'run', so of course Malaya doesn't mind looking after Yosohn. Especially since she missed being around someone that's not von or pooh . That didn't stop the arguments tho .

"You not grown you live with my daddy ! " he yells back , reaching for the controller aggressively .

"You live here too ! " Malaya starts before catching herself realizing she's about to have a full blown argument with a child . "You know what I'm not even finna do this with you imma just tell Herb you said a bad word " she teases sticking her tongue out

"Hoe I don't care he told me to say those " he says causing her to gasp at his foul mouth only proving her point further. He's bad as hell . " that's why your boyfriend gay "he adds on just to be petty causing her to chuckle.

She hadn't spoken to pooh since their last argument , and to be completely honest she's not complaining , especially because of what happened after their argument with you know who ...

She finds herself confused at both Von and pooh once again and she doesn't even know if her and pooh are still together . He didn't break up with her but he also hasn't reached back out and neither has Von . Maybe their both done with her and she just doesn't know it yet .

"He's not gay you ass wipe " she points at him as he flips her off and changes the channel

"That's not what daddy saidddd" he sings out as Malaya rolls her eyes debating what to shoot back at the child until tho doorbell rings .

She silently cheers to herself that
She's been saved , because she definitely didn't have a comeback , Until she opens the door revealing a whole other battle she has to encounter .

She sighs to herself before rolling her eyes "Jayvon what are you doing here ?" She questions the boy she's not sure is still her boyfriend as he stands outside the door with a bouquet of roses .

She tries her best to stay mad at him because the last time they were together he left her stranded at the diner , but honestly all she can think to herself is how he's to damn good for her .