014

'Zoo'

I was wrapped up in myself
I thought I didn't need nobody else
But there was something that I missed
I didn't know what it was
Until I kissed your lips

~lee fields

10:00pm

Malaya walks out the front of the restaurant, leaving pooh abandon and sad , as she spots one of vons all black cars parked on the other side of the street .

She starts to drag her feet to the vehicle , still second guessing herself as she questions what the hell she's even doing , going to his car in the first place .

She just made things official with pooh a few days ago , someone who likes her and continues to give her the attention that she yearns for , and she's already sabotaging it .

He's so sweet to her and understanding and now she's about to do the one thing he doesn't want her to do . She feels absolutely terrible and conflicted , but that doesn't stop her from getting the car anyways .

As she gets in , and closes the door she looks over at a clearly sedated Von as he smirks looking over at her with cherry red eyes as while staring up and down her body .

He's clearly had an eventful night and the only thing that came to his mind the more intoxicated he got was Malaya .

He couldn't stop thinking about her so instead of continuing to look for her and linger inside herbs house , he just texted her to ease his want . He doesn't even care that he's interrupting his little brothers date . He wants what he wants and he always gets it .

"You look nice " he slurs his words as she just furrows her eyebrows looking at him still confused as to why he wants her to be with him so bad , even though she feels the same way .

"How did you find me so fast ?" She asks him and he chuckles

"I got folks who work up here " he finally answers . His state of mind tells her that nothing they talk about will be taken serious ,or even remembered , making her want to just get out the car and leave him be .

"Von you can't just- "

Before she can finish , and get her thoughts out about exiting the car , he turns the faint music up to its loudest volume and speeds off down the narrow road .

She frowns and reaches to turn down the music until her wrist is gripped tightly and pushed back down while Von gives her a daring glare .