012

'Zoo'

You give me a feeling that I never felt
before
And I deserve it, I know I deserve it
It's becoming something that's impossible
to ignore
It is what we make it

~Alicia keys

1:00am

Several hours pass at Malayas party that it unknowingly becomes one O'clock the next morning , making it a longer celebration than an anyone intended it to be .

After more alcohol, drugs , games , music , and even jumping in the pool , everyone is completely satisfied with their night coming to an end being that this is one of the best summer parties that they've had since the season started , and it's Malaya's birthday which is an amazing look for her . Especially being new and all .

Meanwhile she enjoyed herself , and got everything she wanted but yet her entire mood shifted when pooh snapped about Von giving her a gift .

On one side she's telling herself that he's wrong for over reacting at someone giving her a BIRTHDAY gift at a BIRTHDAY party , but the other side is telling her how guilty she is for acting as if her and vons relationship and gift meant nothing to her .

She knows pooh isn't overreacting because of how much the things from von means to her and she knows he notices it , she just wished her feelings could change , but they just can't .

Yes , She really appreciates and loves pooh ... as a bestfriend .

But something about Von just makes her head float . He makes her feel like weed without smoking , which is the only way she can explain it . He's ... euphoric.

She takes large sips from her red solo cup filled with a fruity alcoholic beverage as she gazes at the yard in the same seat she was in a couple hours ago that's away from everybody else .

Pooh left the party and never came back so she felt to bad to actually get up and continue celebrating being that she's the reason for his anger . She just wished she could explain herself but no matter how she puts it , it sounds terrible , that's why she just says nothing . There's nothing that she can say or do to change her feelings , so why explain .

She tries to think of von as this monster she thought he was before they met, but he's so much different . He's kind , and caring , and attractive, and dominate , just everything you could want in a man ; or even a boy at her age .

Being that she's been secluded from people like him for most of her life, she finds almost everything he does charming or interesting, so it doesn't take much to impress her , but he does it for her everytime .